This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 11 of The Bad Girls Club;;; "One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Topic » Day 11 of The Bad Girls..

5517 days 4 hours ago
bddarcangelo
LMFAO AT CUNTOMIS FOR STALKING MY PROFILE LOL...CRAZY CUNT...AND STALKING MY BLOGS TOO I SEE, VERY ODD I MIGHT SAY
5517 days 4 hours ago
bddarcangelo
LMFAO AT THE MAN WHOS NEVER GOT FIRST PLACE IN ROOKIES...MAUHAHAHA
5517 days 4 hours ago
Nakomis
I've also never gotten 10th (a.k.a. LAST PLACE) in a Rookies.
You commented in more than one of my blogs so I guess you stalk my blogs.
5517 days 4 hours ago
Nakomis
Plus you knew that I never got 1st so I guess you stalk my profile. Such an illiterate hypocrite you are.
5517 days 4 hours ago
bddarcangelo
you're so dumb bitch, you stalked my profile if u saw my 10th, and i think its definately easier to say you havent got 1st, i have it takes a little more work cunt, no wonder u dont win, you are a tranny!
5517 days 4 hours ago
Nakomis
You can only say that I "stalked" your profile if you admit to it as well since ou did the same exact thing to me.

I got 2nd on my latest Rookies and not 1st because I had Drama Club practice after school so I couldn't talk on the final day. Even the person who got 1st said that I would've gotten 1st if I had been able to get on. However, what's done is done.
5517 days 4 hours ago
Nakomis
you*
5517 days 4 hours ago
bddarcangelo
right cuntomis.....keep lying to yourself...lol exactly drama club, whatever tranny guy strives to be a part of..poor guy
5517 days 4 hours ago
Janisha
nakomis dont be a bitch ass and talk to my angie like that
5517 days 4 hours ago
bddarcangelo
*what every
5517 days 4 hours ago
Nakomis
Janisha you're so fucking inactive I barely realize you're here.
5517 days 4 hours ago
Nakomis
Actually, there were some cool guys in there but no, I'm a girl so it was normal for me to have a main part.
5517 days 4 hours ago
Laqueefsha
SHUT THE FUCK UP NAKOMIS * I FLING A CHAIR AT THE WINDOW*
* I GET CURRY *
* I POUR IT ALL OVER nAKOMIS *
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP, U TALK ALL THIS SHIT AND U THINK U ARE HBIC IN THIS HOUSE WELL I AM BITCH SO FUCK U AND BYE.
5517 days 4 hours ago
Nakomis
Why are you saying "Bye?"
I'm not leaving and I don't think you are either.
5517 days 4 hours ago
Nakomis
Lacuntsha I am seriously this close to making a you-know-what comment.

open group

Bad Girls Club "Bitches Dont Play"

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!