This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 12 of The Bad Girlz Club: "Flashing Lights Dancing Nights&quo

Topic » Day 12 of The Bad Girlz Club:..

5501 days 1 hour ago
bddarcangelo
young man! attacking that nice young lady's intelligence is not nice! i told you its bed time!
5501 days 1 hour ago
Nakomis
Bdd you're so fucking stupid if you think I'm going to bed at 8pm. At least "go to bed" isn't rude, stupid, or mean. I can live with that one.
5501 days 1 hour ago
bddarcangelo
young man, we all know you are cranky, and we dont want your mom to give u a spanking....
5501 days 1 hour ago
Nakomis
My mom never spanked me since she wasn't abusive like your mom. Your parents must have abused you A LOT to get you this fucked up. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.
5501 days 1 hour ago
Nakomis
If you want to play "adoptive father" continue on. It's quite amusing on this end. I'm actually smiling compared to other times when I'm super pissed at the Fucker Five. This is actually fun. :)
5501 days 1 hour ago
bddarcangelo
young man, you need to calm down, attack others and their families is very mean, you have very much to learn little guys, just take a deep breath and go to sleep
5501 days 1 hour ago
Nakomis
I almost wish I hadn't signed up for this. Almost. If I hadn't, ya'll would have no one else to hate on and you'd end up hating on each other just so that you could hate on someone. Madison vs. Bdd would be HILARIOUS!
5501 days 1 hour ago
bddarcangelo
young man, you do have an imaginative mind, i wish you sweet dreams tonight, sleep well!
5501 days 1 hour ago
Nakomis
Ok, I'll just stay awake so all your comments are "go to bed" anyway, I'm going to watch Survivor now so I'll be back at 9.
5501 days 1 hour ago
bddarcangelo
alright young man have a nice night with your toy cars, but you should go to bed soon

open group

Bad Girls Club "Bitches Dont Play"

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!