This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PROM NIGHT 1

Topic » PROM NIGHT 1

858 days 19 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨…

A group of high school kids stand around in the middle of the night, holding back tears as one of their fellow classmates, Hope Hammond’s lifeless body lays in front of them.
        CASEY: “Hope… HOPE!!! …It was just a prank…”
A shocked Tristan holds a camera, which has been recording the body.
        DELILAH: “Stop recording, asshole!”
        CHEYLYNNE: “We’re… We’re going to go to prison… We killed her…”
        JASON: “I can’t go to prison! Tristan, stop recording man!”
Tristan stops recording. He looks at the body in silence, before looking up at his fellow classmates.
        TRISTAN: “We’re not going to prison. We’re going to do exactly as I say… And after we’re done, this night never happened. Got it?”
The group looks around, too shocked to say a word.
        TRISTAN: “GOT IT???”
        WESLEY: “Tristan, geez… We… We got it.”
        TRISTAN: “...Look, Wes, I’m freaked out, okay?! She wasn't supposed to die!”
        DELILAH: “We all are scared. And moping around won’t do us any good… What do you have in mind, Tristan?”
Cheylynne catches a glimpse of a taller, older man watching the group from a distance, recognising the figure as their English teacher, professor Richard Fischer, who hurries away after being caught.

Three weeks later, police cars storm the school and multiple TV stations set their cameras to record their English teacher, professor Richard Fischer being arrested.
        TV REPORTER: “Tragedy strikes in Riverview as professor Richard Fischer has been arrested for the murder of Hope Hammond, a young pupil with her future ahead of her.”
Casey clings onto her brother’s arm, locking eyes with Richard as he’s being pulled into the police car.
        CASEY: “...We’re bad people, Tristan.”
        TRISTAN: “It was an accident… Besides, he was a total creep. It was him… or us.”
Casey wipes her tears, storming off the entire scene, her emotions overwhelming her.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

TWO WEEKS AGO…

Casey Cavanaugh wakes up from her slumber. She checks her messages and immediately opens her walk-in closet, before getting a pop-up message from an unknown number.
        CASEY: ^Umm… Okay…^
She opens the message only to find a video attached: the recording of Hope’s dead body three years ago, alongside the text “happy birthday casey”.
        CASEY: “Holy shit.”

https://i.ibb.co/2N38ZyQ/logo.gif

858 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
****RP IS OPEN!!! Applications will remain open until the end of the rp, so if u by any chance haven't applied and would like to apply in the last five minutes of the rp that is totally valid i get u bestie****

We are starting at PRESENT DAY: Senior Prom Day! It is currently a bright afternoon in Riverview, so all of your characters should be getting ready for the prom, which will take place in the exclusive Lux hotel! Rumors are saying DOJA is performing!
858 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Christian : Sis i can't find my tie anywhere

Crystal : Does it look like i care *Rolls eyes*

Christian : Oi watch your tone, Lil sis, Fuck it i'll just undo a few buttons i have a good bod, May as well show it off

Crystal : You do you *Doing her makeup*
858 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
*Wes is in his room at his parents amazing 1 story, 600sq ft house painting glitter onto his face, texting Tristan in the process* ‘r u redtea 4 🥳’

-

*El is sat outside her house on a swinging bench, reading Shakespeare and feeding the crows in her front yard*
858 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Tristan is posting multiple shirtless Insta stories on his backyard, having a ball before his senior prom. He swims over to the side of the pool and gets the text from Wes.
-hell yeah man! tonight is gna be kickass-

~

Casey, on the other hand, is walking back and forth, facing her phone, wiping the tears from her face.
^What do I do... What do I do...^
858 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
El can spot fellow neighbor Charlie Hammond pulling up at his house, whomst no one has heard of for a year.
858 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Crystal : Who are you trying to look good for...

Christian : Mind your business Ice Queen

Crystal : Yeah your right i don't care *Laughs*

Christian : I like Tristan, We both have the same vibe

Crystal : Really, Out of all the guys in the school you choose that douchebag

Christian : At least i'm not the school slapper

Crystal : Fuck you asshole *Slams bedroom door shut*
858 days 14 hours ago
Byleth
*Rusty is hastily trying to simultaneously brush his teeth while getting dressed and is falling around everywhere. He curses loudly.*
858 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
*Christian posts shirtless selfies onto insta* #Badboyvibez #HotAF
858 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
*El stops her reading of Shakespeare, which she is devastated to do, causing the crows to caw and then fly away because they are quite fans of Shakespeare too, don’t you know.

She stares at Charlie* ^What is he doing here?^

—-

*Wes continues applying his glitter, applying it to his body now, taking a break to text back Tristan* ‘Hell yesssss! What are you gonna wear?!’
858 days 14 hours ago
turkeylover
Delilah yasss and slays in her bedroom.

-

Chad bros and dudes in his bedroom.

(i’ll be back later hugs)
858 days 14 hours ago
Byleth
*Rusty is finally ready and decides to scroll through Instagram. He's like :O when he sees the shirtless photos and taps like on both of them*
858 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Tristan orders his housekeeper to fetch him a Martini as he gets out of the pool, smirking as he looks at Christian's insta selfies.
-is that what u're wearing for the prom, bad boy?-
He theeeen texts Wes.
-taking the very risky and bold choice of a black suit to prom 🤯🤯🤯hbu dude?-

~

Casey cuddles up in her bed, taking a deep breath in... and out. She unlocks her phone and creates a groupchat with the following people:
◎ Casey, duh
◎ Tristan
◎ Bonnie
◎ Delilah
◎ Cheylynne
◎ Jason
◎ Wesley
◎ Norvina
◎ Rusty
◎ Christian

-hey guys!! long time no see #SquadGoalz-

**VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The characters above were the only characters present in Hope's flashback death, and the ones who know the real truth behind what really happened that night, so no other character is in the know! But all characters will eventually have a big role in the story!**
858 days 13 hours ago
adamslater19
*Christian sends Tristan a message with his shirtless pic* You'll be like that once i'm done with you *Wink emoji*
858 days 13 hours ago
adamslater19
*Christian replies in the groupchat* wassup

Crystal : CHRISTIAN HURRY UP WITH DOING YOUR HAIR, I NEED THE BATHROOM!!!

Christian : Less of the cheek *Rolls eyes*
858 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Charlie shuts the down car with a swift rush, letting out an angered scream before catching Elmira's glance. He runs up to her like a lost puppy.
"Dude? Elmira, is that you?"

~

Tristan sends Christian a bunch of flushed emojis.
-you're suuuuch a tease-
He giggles to himself before getting Casey's groupchat notification, his demeanor changing completely.
^What... the fuck...^

open group

Black Christmas: QUICK RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!