This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] The Five Challenge: Day 1!

Topic » [S2] The Five Challenge: Day..

648 days 16 hours ago
humanwebjet1
LIVE 08/09 at 8 PM EDT!
647 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Hello everyone! Good evening wherever you are and WELCOME TO THE FIVE CHAIR CHALLENGE: Day 1 Live show!

https://media4.giphy.com/media/cYkgiTpvByTOdoJiS9/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47y9gofojvli3a4fjvx92kuth7dm6z3pb7cqyb0401&rid=giphy.gif
647 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
All 4 categories of contestants will be participating tonight, however according to the roaster we will be seeing 5 performances from each group!

ARE YOU GUYS READY?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/MdqE46HziuFJTlIwjw/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ezggkll1cw2dlziamb4vi3ec77w5wgqh8z2dbx72&rid=giphy.gif
647 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
I am hereeeee
647 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
I was about to sleep but now I’m like waitttt time to watch the show
647 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Jameslu
I am hereeeee

YAAYYY, thank you for being hereee <333
647 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
What is sleep? :/
647 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Let’s begin with the BOYS category first Michael as the current mentor!

01. Charles Kablan “If I Ain’t Got You”

Michael: Oh I was not ready for this performance. You started off really strong with the song and knew right away I was gonna enjoy it. I think overall it was a pretty good performance to start off the Boys' category.
647 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Looool tea WHAT IS SLEEP
647 days 15 hours ago
nhl8765554321
here
647 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
What is your decision, Michael?

GO TAKE CHAIR #1 !!!
647 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
nhl8765554321
here

hiyaaaa <3
647 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
02. Laine Hardy “Something About The Way You Look Tonight”

Michael: You honestly look like you've been doing this for years. Loved your voice in this. It kind of went past my expectations I had going into this and I think you went with the right song choice as well tonight. Great job!

GO TAKE CHAIR #2 !!!
647 days 15 hours ago
nhl8765554321
hay humanbejet21
647 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
03. Dimash “ Stranger”

Michael: A MASTERPIECE!! I mean I think its no question that you are the best singer in this category and a huge favorite to make it to the finale. Your voice still gets me shook every time I hear it. Loved that you went with a performance usually never used. Fantastic job!

GO TAKE CHAIR #3 !!!
647 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
04. Matt Terry “The Writing’s On The Wall”

Michael: Amazing song choice first off! Its not a surprise that for me its a hot or miss when it comes to you but this was for sure a hit. Probably one of my favorite performances you have in know arsenal. You are another one that could be a favorite if you make it to the lives. Amazing job!

GO TAKE CHAIR #4 !!!

open group

AJ's X Factor: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!