This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] The Five Challenge: Day 2!

Topic » [S2] The Five Challenge: Day..

646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Live at 8 PM EDT!

Current seat holders:

#Boys mentored by Michael

Seat #1: Charles Kablan (MrRobzilla)
Seat #2: Laine Hardy (Nhl8765554321)
Seat #3: Dimash (Moviemusicguy123)
Seat #4: Matt Terry (Jameslu)
Seat #5: Alexander Stewart (Nhl8765554321)

#Girls mentored by Jack

Seat #1: Jackie Evancho (Tommy123)
Seat #2: Leah Marlene (Jameslu)
Seat #3:  Miley Cyrus (Ajathekween)
Seat #4:  Hailey Mia (Nhl8765554321)
Seat #5: Jessica Sanchez (Moviemusicguy123)

#Overs mentored by Rose

Seat #1: Elton John (Moviemusicguy123)
Seat #2: Alisan Porter (Midiaw)
Seat #3: Beyoncè (MrRobzilla)
Seat #4: Tessanne Chin (Nhl8765554321)
Seat #5: Alicia Keys (Ajathekween)

#Groups mentored by Rocky

Seat #1: Girl Named Tom (Jameslu)
Seat #2: Clark Sisters (Ajathekween)
Seat #3: One Ok Rock (Moviemusicguy123)
Seat #4: ???
Seat #5: ???
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Hello everyone! Good evening and WELCOME TO THE FIVE CHAIR CHALLENGE: Day 2 Live show!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/vFKqnCdLPNOKc/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vp4n9jp86ed6vyr4orpe39ws1jdra56pyc1jmli8&rid=giphy.gif
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
All 4 categories of contestants will be participating tonight and we will be seeing everyone else for the last day vying for a chair!

ARE YOU GUYS READY?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT9IgKWQeoclWggTDO/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47acp4izouy6zkm1en5phld42q21hd2k0zco42bqsu&rid=giphy.gif
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Let’s begin with the BOYS category first Michael as the current mentor!

01. Justin Biebier “Hold On”

.be

Michael: I honestly feel like you're so under-rated when it comes to your live vocals and I really want to give you a chance to show everyone how good you can be. Now Im not saying you have Dimash vocals but I think they are good enough to make a run this season. Great job!

What is your decision, Michael?

YOU WILL BE TAKING A CHAIR!! I just have to go with the person I think had the weakest performance of the five so far and that is unfortunately CHAIR # 1, Charles Kablan. Sorry!
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
02. Daniel Coz “Go the Distance”

Michael: Oh come on now. This is one of if not my favorite disney song ever. It could be good or bad for you because I do hold this song with high standards when listening to covers. Damn Im so conflicted when it comes to you because is Disney all you do? Not that its a bad thing but myself and the other mentors might get sick of that sooner then later. Best of luck!

UNFORTUNATELY YOU WILL NOT GET A CHAIR! This one hurts but I need more variety with your performances! Sorry!
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
03. Erlend Gunstveit “Everglow”

Michael: The first time tonight I could actually feel the emotion from the person singing. I could see why this was the last performance of the category because this is gonna be a really tough decision coming up. I honestly forgot what you sounded like but once again I was shook. Amazing job!

YOU WILL BE TAKING A CHAIR!!! Now this is a tough one because I really do like my current Five, I have narrowed it down to either Chair #1 or Chair #2 so let me go listen to those real quick. Ok after listening to them I feel more confident about my choice. GO TAKE CHAIR #2, Laine Hardy. Sorry but I think you both are giving the same thing to me in this competition and only one of you could represent it! Congrats to my five!

#Boys mentored by Michael

Seat #1: Justin Bieber (Tommy123)
Seat #2: Erlend Gunstveit (Jameslu)
Seat #3: Dimash (Moviemusicguy123)
Seat #4: Matt Terry (Jameslu)
Seat #5: Alexander Stewart (Nhl8765554321)
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR THE BOYS CATEGORY!

Moving on to the Girls mentored by Jack!

01. Bella Taylor Smith “ The Voice Within”

https://vimeo.com/596982522

Jack: Honestly your voice is so wholesome and so are you! I am amazed at this performance and how effortlessly you sung this song. Also I want to applaud you on your song choice today because is completely suited your voice and the way you sung which meant that you weren't struggling at all!

What is your decision, Jack?

So this is incredibly hard now as I have a full set of chairs. However I will be giving you a chair and the person I will be replacing with you is, Jackie Evancho.
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
02. Alessia Cara “Here”

Jack: I will be completely honest and say that this was a step down from your previous performance in the audition. I think you was still incredible but I just felt like that there were parts of the performance that you rushed and therefore I couldn't enjoy the whole of the song to it's full extent.

After taking some time, I have decided that I cannot allow you to carry on in the competition and you will be saying your goodbyes. Thank you for being apart of my team.
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
03. Grace Kinstler “Into the Unknown”

Jack: Grace this was just so incredible to listen to! This song is such a powerful song which is hard to properly execute! You didn't go full belt and you gave me time to really embrace everything you was singing! You made the stage your own and I couldn't be prouder of you tonight!

Grace as you can see I have no free seats which means to keep your dream alive. I have to cut someones short! But it won't be yours that will be cut short. Unfortunately it'll be Leah Marlene. I am sorry but Leah your time has ended.
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
04. Ashe “Moral of the Story”

Jack: WOW! Your voice tonight just got better than your audition which I really didn't expect. I want to give you a chance because you are proving to me that you can go against the big guns!

Now this is an incredibly hard decision because on one hand I want to give you a chance to survive but I am unsure on the reception you'll have from the other coaches. I think I will give you a chance and will be replacing you with Hailey Mia. I am sorry Hailey
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
05. Halsey “Graveyard”

Jack: Girl this was absolutely stunning! I think you have such a unique voice and you proved it to me tonight! I think being last though in the order has really screwed you as I have an incredible 5 girls sitting in the chairs.

So taking into consideration what I have heard tonight and the other girls. I am sorry but I won't be sending you through unfortunately. I am sorry.
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
That’s it for the GIRLS tonight! Thank you all again for these amazing performances!

Moving on to the Overs mentored by Rose!

01. Avril Lavingne “I’m With You”

Rose: Ok, so in truth I think I prefer your faster-pased performances, but I did quite enjoy this! It was another side of you we haven't seen before, and I am REALLY stanning that! With this round being a bloodbath, I'm a little nervous for you, but this was still an extremely strong performance that I hope I don't need to send you home on!

What is your decision, Rose?

Take Seat #5!
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
02. Patsy Cline “She’s Got You”

Rose: This was honestly a really pretty performance...but it didn't blow me away. I did really enjoy this, but this round is a BLOODBATH and I sadly just don't think this is enough to make it :(

I'm sorry, but I can't give you a seat ;(
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
03. Brooke Simpson “Lost Cause”

Rose: OMG ANOTHER NEW PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!! Queen, you are redeeming yourself from being overused! Can you keep it up in the lives? If you use overused performances in the lives I will tank you out of existence no offence, but otherwise, THIS WAS SOO ICONIC!!!

Please take...Seat #1, Elton's :(
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
04. Fantasia “Believe”

Rose: OHHH QUEEN THIS WAS SO POWERFUL! I'm honestly kind of stunned by this...SUPERB! ABSOLUTELY SUPERB! Honestly, one of the best performances tonight...truly a spectacle, MASSIVE WELL DONE!!!

Please take Seat #5, Avril's :(
646 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
05. Jennifer Hudson “I Have Nothing”

Rose: WAIT OMG, ANOTHER PERFORMANCE I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE! Honestly...SCALPED! This ate so hard I don't know what to say but just...SPECTACULAR!!! I honestly love everyone that has a seat, but I cannot NOT give you a seat...this is tough ;(

Please take Seat #3, Tessanne's ;(

open group

AJ's X Factor: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!