This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11: Giresun | Worlds Collide

Topic » Tribal Council #11: Giresun |..

515 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Giresun to your fourth merge tribal council of the season!

Please welcome in our jury: Rob, Nick and Yung voted out at the last tribal council.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1048684717941194802/1051532046582960128/text_31.gif

Absol/Absol
Alfie/crazybone5000
Chris/Gaiaphagee
Ethan/gethann {IMMUNE}
Garrett/Garrett5
Jabbar/rabbaj
Tyler/Tbart
Will/Willy729
X/FireX

Exile Island {1/1 Remaining}
Robert/Robson704

YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR ETHAN OR ROBERT. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please submit your votes in your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production into group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Friday December 30th @8:00pm EST!
515 days 18 hours ago
FireX
X
515 days 18 hours ago
Willy729
Will
515 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner’s Auction
515 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
X: Now that the fast forward is over, how would you describe it?

Will: We are getting near the end of this game where people will soon have to think about who they want to sit next to in the end to win. Have you thought about that at all?

Chris: So in the auction you got an additional idol clue and an additional idol. Are you worried that will put a target on your back?
515 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris: So in the auction you got an additional idol clue and an additional idol. Are you worried that will put a target on your back?

Yeah I’m gonna get votes tonight, everyone and their mother has told me minus a select few. Ppl don’t trust me and I probably caused that but that’s ok. I just hope next round they’re willing to make a play.
515 days 7 hours ago
Willy729
Will: We are getting near the end of this game where people will soon have to think about who they want to sit next to in the end to win. Have you thought about that at all?

Oh absolutely. When you are playing at an all stars level, everything counts and theres soon to be a point where people will start to make moves deppending who They want to take to f3 and you have to be ready now because the decisions we make now can make our path easier or harder for coming rounds
515 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
515 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
515 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Stands*
515 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Yes Chris?
515 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Rolling the dice. I think I’m out but we’ll see.
515 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Not using this.
515 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Alright then.

I’ll now read the votes…
515 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
Absol

Absol- 1
515 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote…
Absol

Absol- 2

open group

C&A/BK's Survivor: Worlds Collide

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!