This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12: Giresun | Worlds Collide

Topic » Tribal Council #12: Giresun |..

525 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Giresun to your fifth merge tribal council of the season!

Please welcome in our jury: Rob, Nick, Yung and Tyler voted out at the last tribal council.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1048684717941194802/1051532046582960128/text_31.gif

Absol/Absol
Alfie/crazybone5000
Chris/Gaiaphagee
Ethan/gethann {IMMUNE}
Garrett/Garrett5
Jabbar/rabbaj
Robert/Robson704
Will/Willy729
X/FireX

YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR ETHAN. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please submit your votes in your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production into group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Monday January 2nd @7:00pm EST!
525 days 15 hours ago
FireX
X
525 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
worst game decision maker chris stoner
525 days 14 hours ago
rabbaj
hi
525 days 10 hours ago
Willy729
Will
524 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
X: In Touchy Subjects, you got biggest ego and who mistakenly thinks they’re in control of the game. Why do you believe people perceive you that way?

Chris: You got the majority for Wild Card and for who has made the worst game decisions. Were you surprised, what are your thoughts?

Jabbar: You got the majority answers for strategist and the dark horse to win. Does it worry you that people are perceiving you as a potential winner candidate at the F9?

Will: You escaped Touchy Subjects without getting a single answer. What are your feelings on that? Do you think that could help your game?
524 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris: You got the majority for Wild Card and for who has made the worst game decisions. Were you surprised, what are your thoughts?

Not surprised at all. I've called people out, I've had tribe meetings and outbursts, I am loud and aggressive, and I'll be straight, my approach is rough, and I am aware. I am a lot to handle and sometimes it can be too much. I have went off on X, Absol, Ethan, and recently took some low blow shots at Garrett although not as aggressive as the other 3. I am a wild card in that sense, you never know what I am going to do next. But I play a loyal game and an open game. If people want to work with me and make plays, I would have their back going forward. At least I am an public wild card... You see me and you know what to expect.. .which is to not expect anything lol. There's a lot of wild cards here.... with motives and agendas that are yet to be seen. I think people's perception of the wild card will change over time, just hoping it's not too late for them when that time comes.

As for the worst mistakes, again the blow ups and my aggressiveness i think is the reason for that. I come at people quick and loud and it doesn't usually leave a good impression. I also flipped on Nick expecting to get good with the majority but that backfired the next round. One would say that was absolutely a stupid move on my part, sacrificing Nick just to watch Reed go home the next round. Yes I am a wild card and yes I have made some bad game decisions. I think we all have made bad game decisions, and will keep seeing bad decisions made.

That's how this game goes. One easy move for someone, is a horrible move for someone else. We will just have to see who I get to give my crown of worst move and biggest wild card once im out.
524 days 22 hours ago
FireX
X: In Touchy Subjects, you got biggest ego and who mistakenly thinks they’re in control of the game. Why do you believe people perceive you that way?

I have to be honest getting biggest ego is not a shock to me. I think people look at X and that's what comes to mind. I have 100% humbled out after BK All Stars and really got to see that I needed to talk to people differently and not be a straight up dick but it's my first and last game on tengaged so 5 years of being everything that fits into a big ego just won't go away and fair.

For who mistakenly thinks they are running the game I belive I got that since Ethan got all the big answers so someone had to get this 1. Normally I get this or whose running the game so it was interesting to see myself get this 1 specifically.
524 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar: You got the majority answers for strategist and the dark horse to win. Does it worry you that people are perceiving you as a potential winner candidate at the F9?

No honestly, I love it!
524 days 20 hours ago
Willy729
Will: You escaped Touchy Subjects without getting a single answer. What are your feelings on that? Do you think that could help your game?

PLSSSSS i did terrible and it was not in purpose. I feel that maybe I don’t have the better read in this game, but i know i’m working on it and trying to take this day by day. If it’s going to help my game, only time will tell
524 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
524 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Before I get to asking about idols, I will note that an advantage tonight has been played. This advantage was called Mark The Vote. This player had to correctly guess who was going home at a tribal council to earn an advantage in the game.
524 days 17 hours ago
Absol
When do I play my vote block again
524 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i thought you gave it to me
524 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Absol
When do I play my vote block again

Before I ask my idol but you have like ten seconds
524 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
The person that got this advantage chose to play it tonight…

open group

C&A/BK's Survivor: Worlds Collide

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!