This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Masked! Round 10: Feature Me by FLO

Topic » S3: Masked! Round 10: Feature..

468 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow

Green M&M with “What You Did” by Mahalia ft. Ella Mai.

- This is fine. Basic rnb. Nothing too much to note on. Ella Mai does sound great though, I do loveeeee hee voice. Idk. I’m kinda bored. While I do favor rnb inspired stuff I think this is just so meh for the genre when there’s so many other songs in this genre that do something interesting in either the production or instrumentation. This loses the round for me because there just isn’t much to note on with this song, it didn’t really make me feel anything, especially when I know Mahalia has better and Ella Mai absolutely has better.
468 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
That means in 8th and the last to be safe this round is Martini Glass with “Picture” by Kid Rock fr. Sheryl Crow!

- Lmaooooooooo. Hmm. I’m conflicted. This is nostalgic in a way. But also. Why country girlie? Sheryl sounds great and I liked the electric guitar. But also omg this is also a slog to get thru a bit. I don’t detest this bc I do find it kinda fun. Ugh. Conflicted. This at least made me feel conflicted and made me feel positive at some point in the song so just step it up Martini Glass!
468 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
Green M&M I feel very bad for this elimination especially if you are who I think you are. You sent in some notable songs in this game and I appreciate your willingness to send me different kinds of songs and for being one of my favorite mask characters this game :))

As to who you are, I’ve been thinking for a while but this latest send sadly confirms to me you’re Blu aka VanitySmurf!
468 days 11 hours ago
tbrown_47
*hugs Green M&M* It's time to unmask
https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.273541.1.jpg?id=1675005959.gif

ahea7561! Nolan, icon, thanks for playing! You will be missed xx
468 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
Lmao noooooooooo thanks for playing Nolan!!!!!

open group

Window-Palooza 3: Masked!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!