This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✵ episode 2, head of household

Topic » ✵ episode 2, head of..

492 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
in FOURTH...

ice spice (turkeylover) - tell somebody - 9

oh i loooooove this song i think it's so gorgeous… i'm not sure it's necessarily the vocals that are the highlight here but the whole atmosphere is just stunning like the instrumentation and the build oh my gawd… the vocals definitely complement it though and it's so gorgeous like oh wow…
492 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
and in THIRD...

montserrat bellido durán (varlto) - le manège - 9

the way i literally sent this song to queen michelle's amazing race like omg come up w something new and creative my GOD….. that being said WHAT a vocal november ultra has. truly the french adele (may adele rest in peace). so ethereal and otherworldly. i wish she just let her vocal speak for itself and not throw in random unnecessary distorted bits in half of her songs that's something that's always kiiiinda bugged me abt her music and like i stream it anyway but when we're talking VOCALS i can't not voice my concerns on the vocal product… with all of that being said once again i think this is very very pretty with a very very gorgeous singer nyasss!!
492 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
our RUNNER-UP....

aitana (nateclove) - sad day - 9.5

i mean there are other fka twigs songs that would've been an EASY 10 for this category but i'd say this still counts! the vocal parts of this are sooooooo bloody gorg like omg.. and then you get like 30 second interludes w no vocals at all… but still i think its very good. incredible actually. slay!!

WHICH MEANS KELELA IS OUR SECOND HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD YASSSS!!!

kelela (mathboy9) - arirang alone - 10

BITCH i'm bald…… forget the fkn bible so hyang has written a whole ass new testament w this one my god…. the journey i went on with this song like WOW… THIS is exactly what i wanted from this theme and so much fkn more i'm so lost for words… she's mother as fuck like wht else can i say. claps furiously

KELELA YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO NOMINATE TWO PLAYERS FOR EVICTION!!!!
492 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
also you needed an average of 7.91 to stop the traitors from murdering this week..... and between you you scored an average of 7.00.

but it's not over! you can still stop the traitors... if you vote one of them out.(:
490 days 21 hours ago
mathboy9
Kelela here, my first nomination is... Jeffree Star cause he's more racist than that white bitch caroline polachek. My second nomination is Lara Luisa cause her loud ass will alert the traitors to our location
490 days 10 hours ago
J2999
laaast nighttttt OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ohhhhhh ohhh ohh NooOOoOoOoooooOOOO let it bUUuuuuUuUUrrrrrnnnnnnnn
490 days 7 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thanks for the safety!

open group

ANFBBMFSR (season 1!!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!