This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✵ episode 2, power of veto

Topic » ✵ episode 2, power of veto

488 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
this competition is for
✵ kelela (mathboy9)
✵ lara luisa (j2999)
✵ jeffree star (drg2)
✵ aitana (nateclove)
✵ montserrat bellido durán (varlto)
✵ ice spice (turkeylover)

your challenge here is to send a song with a person's name in the title!!!! i will leave that... open to interpretation. go wild!!

the winner will have the chance to save either lara or jeffree from eviction, leaving kelela to name a replacement nominee.

you have until midnight on thursday 12th january !!!
488 days 11 hours ago
varlto
488 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
BAWPPPPP (andromeda is an greek name!!!!)
487 days 17 hours ago
DrG2
487 days 14 hours ago
turkeylover
idk
487 days 11 hours ago
J2999
486 days 18 hours ago
mathboy9
its still thursday in hawaii

486 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
✵✵✵ RESULTS ✵✵✵✵
486 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
u all slayed this comp but only one of u can win the power of veto. hugs all my girls. good luck.
486 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 6th place...

kelela (mathboy9) - kammy (like i do) - 7.5

this was cool! i really liked the production and i liked what it was going for a lot but something abt it didn't quite click idk.. like the parts where it's just backing track are soooo good and then the vocal parts… eh they're fine… maybe it's just not the right scene right now…
486 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 5th place...

ice spice (turkeylover) - devon aoki - 8

this was kinda cunt! it kinda lost me a little bit after a minute idk its a bit ordinary for this kind of production but i know this lady has a bigger hit in her queen!!
486 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 4th place....

montserrat bellido durán (varlto) - lydia wears a cross - 8.5

i've liked every julia jacklin song i've ever heard all like 1 of them and yet i've never checked her music out! so this is new to me. it's nice! i spent like 2 minutes forgetting it was on but like it's a very nice piece of music for sure she graduated from the phoebe bridgers university of sad girl music and surpassed her educators that's 4 sure. lovely<3
486 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
in 3rd place...

lara luisa (j2999) - paloma - 9

oh i'm winding my fkn hips oh wow… this was such a good time like i love that u always bring the fkn party!! lara luisa making noise its true its true.. a hit for the beaches i know i'll be coming back to this one… thank u fred de palma father!!
486 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
and in 2nd place....

aitana (nateclove) - andromeda - 9.5

well i DID leave it open to interpretation… this song is rly good like oh wow… one of the better weyes blood songs i fear interpret that how u like or whatever… i'm ascending like dawwwwwwww so pretty…

WHICH MEANS JEFFREE STAR YOU HAVE WON THE SECOND POWER OF VETO!!!!

jeffree star (drg2) - andre - 9.5

MOMMMMM omggg this is so wine actually!!!!!! like oh wow why isn't this a global smash i can't believe she was 7 years old when she recorded this……. the production is so futuristic too like that last minute OMG….. i'm so bald rly this is such a classic… claps sm

you have 24 hours to reveal in this thread whether you would like to
- use the veto to save yourself
- use the veto to save lara luisa
- discard the veto

failure to make this decision in 24 hours will result in your power of veto being DISCARDED.
486 days 8 hours ago
DrG2
Of course I will use it on myself
486 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
KELELA YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO NAME A NEW NOMINEE OMG!!!!

open group

ANFBBMFSR (season 1!!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!