This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 13: 12/31/23 to 1/7/2024

Topic » Week 13: 12/31/23 to 1/7/2024

140 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back. It’s new years’ eve and 16 people remain in the game.

Posts for this round are due by 12 PM EST on Sunday, January 7th.

Anyone have anything they want to talk about? Post down below.
140 days 10 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
first
140 days 8 hours ago
survivorfan12
I didn’t come into this game intentionally wanting to deceive or to lie to anyone. I don’t do that back home, and anybody that knows me knows that my word is good. Whether you believe that or not, it is good. All I thought about since I’ve been here is bettering my life. That’s all I thought about, and how I could do it. I didn’t worry about your feelings, I didn’t worry about your feelings, none of you. That was selfish and self-centred of me. People kill for less that what we’re playing for now. Maybe that sounds hard or cold, and it actually turned me into somebody I don’t like. Sarge you don’t have to rub it in. You don’t have to make me feel any lower than what I already feel for doing what I did. You don’t understand how that’s bothered me. I highly respect you, and to hear you say that just kills me. I apologise to each and every one of you. It wasn’t the game I intended to play, it was the game that ended up playing me, and if I could do right again I would, and for that I apologise. And if you can forgive me, maybe I can forgive myself.
140 days 5 hours ago
ParvatiS
it's not even 2026 yet WTF 🤬🤬
139 days 16 hours ago
Birew34
Someone give me money
139 days 14 hours ago
legend_of_link
happy new years
139 days 13 hours ago
dan12233445566
Happy new year
139 days 13 hours ago
Absol
https://media.tenor.com/K3oKxzCnN6YAAAAM/ruby-ruby-bfdi.gif
139 days 13 hours ago
icyz
Happy new year
139 days 13 hours ago
Timberlie
Hey
139 days 12 hours ago
jooj
The it
139 days 10 hours ago
Tyler93
Happy new beard
139 days 5 hours ago
Winoozle
HNY!
137 days 16 hours ago
nijoco
not this still going
136 days 16 hours ago
paul028
booyahhayoob wasnt first, he's a little bitch boy
136 days 11 hours ago
mbarnish1
erm what the fish

open group

The World's Longest Group Game 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!