This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1

Topic » Episode 1

80 days 13 hours ago
Harehere
So deal players welcome on start of ours journey.

Just one of y’all will take 3 gifts with you on finale night.

It’s time for yours first submissions .

And of course you gonna need theme and how name of show says World Song themes will be inspired with different world countries and I wanna hear songs on different language except English

There will be ours judges (Boni , Derek and me ) three of us will score all songs and decide winner of each round . Winner will get an immunity and different adventages that can help them along the way to finals.

Also at the end of every week there will be elimination. Trust me you don’t wanna be there and fight for yours lives.

In first episode you will compete in groups. There will be 4 groups per 6 members. Every person from each group need to post their song. Winner of each group will win safety from elimination in first week.

Group 1

**Diffindo**
**AlissonK**
**Absolutely**
**Beeemm**
**JayGlezst**

Group 2

**cazweet**
** jason_2_12**
**Lukaa**
**Laura21**
**tswiftlover13**

Group 3

**Pavaneli**
**Atabey**
**humanwebjet1**
**icyz**
**boysofsummer2005**

Group 4

**Diance**
**JewCub1024**
**joaoricos**
**jojo_strawberree**
**Yonaka**

Now when we have ours groups it’s time for first theme of this show.

Well most of you would think we would go with USA as first country and English songs but not so fast. How February month of love getting to the end we decided to use Love Language.
That’s correct we going with France 🇫🇷 in first round. Give me best song on French language and earn yours safety.

Good luck players
80 days 10 hours ago
Laura21
80 days 10 hours ago
Jayglezst
?si
80 days 10 hours ago
Absolutely
80 days 9 hours ago
joaoricos
80 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
80 days 6 hours ago
Atabey
VOILA

80 days 5 hours ago
cazweet
80 days 3 hours ago
Jewcub1024

open group

WORLD SONG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!