This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Round 2

Topic » Elimination Round 2

73 days 22 hours ago
Absolutely
2nd is Gjon's Tears - Tout l'Univers and 3rd is Eleni Foureira - Fuego
73 days 22 hours ago
UsernameThatWasFree
Diancie

Soldi is a nice song with a smooth beat, and it isn't a bad sound.The transition to SloMo I can see why you wanted to amp it up beat wise. My critique is that it's such a safe song. When I did Eurovision in series it was the one song everyone wanted to do. So I feel it's a little outdated. But then you transitioned to Undo, which is probably one of my favorite Eurovision selections. It's just a good song and always has me in the feels. I think as far as the assignment goes with transition it just felt off to do Ballad then Dance than Ballad. But that's my opinion and nothing more.

Final Rank: 2 out of 5. This is based on the order assignment as I feel it missed the mark. Plus the first two songs were mid to me.

Jason

Right away it hit hard with Fade To Black. It's a good emotional song that I really think is criminally underrated. The switch to Loco Loco was sort of similar to Diancie's critiques with Soldi to SloMo, I just wish it wasn't much of a change from slow to upbeat. But I think Loco Loco is a nice song and it's very creative. The we get the switch ot Because of You, which I really loved. I feel the last two sounds made sense. It kind of gave me Coachella rave. With the song I found it to be nice and it was super catchy. So I think you did well as far as the song picks go.

Final Ranks: 4/5. I docked points on the order line up between Song 1 and 2. I feel all three songs were wonderful and it ended well.

Absolutely

Secret Combination is a cute song. It kind of gave me early days Disney Channel. Wasn't my favorite, but it got some head bops in. Tout l'Univers is an okay song. It's not the submission that stands out for me, but Gjon's Tear is a wonderful artist. So good work there. I will bounce off from Hare when he said the order from cutesy dance song to thise strong ballad just was a miss. But then you switch to Fuego which I love Eleni and her work. That shift makes sense and I felt a whirlwind of emotions from heartbreak to empowerment. So I thought that was fun.

Final Ranks: 3/5 I think the first two songs didn't go well with one another. But what I can appreciate is you chose songs that added a little twist. So I think you did well.

And also just a disclaimer for all of you, this isn't a big game or big stakes. It's for fun and it's for free. There isn't a need to get your knickers in a bunch because of bad critiques. So just keep that in mind. Good luck bottom three.
73 days 16 hours ago
Ghostfacegangsta
Diance- I have been very critical of your submissions so far in this competition, you really stepped up your game and had 3 very solid songs. Good job 4/5

Jason the line up of your songs was a debatable question for me. Siberia was definitely the one that stuck out for me, so wish you would have ended with that. 3/5

Absolutely- your song choices, were the weakest of the 3 for me. I felt you could have done much better than what you did. Ford example the Greece performance was fun and very energetic but I felt vocally it was the weakest submission.
3/5
73 days 14 hours ago
Harehere
Final Rankings

Diancie 10/15
Jason.   10/15
Absolutely 13/15

What mean if public give Diancie or Jason 5 point that one will stay. Only safe person right now is Absolutely whatever happened with public
73 days 14 hours ago
Harehere
5 points from public going for Jason what mean I am sorry Diancie you have been eliminated
73 days 14 hours ago
Beeemm
Diancie :(
73 days 14 hours ago
jason_2_12
Shoooook yas
73 days 13 hours ago
cazweet
Diancie 馃拃馃拃馃拃
73 days 10 hours ago
Absolutely
WTFFFFF RIP MI COMADRE 馃槶

open group

WORLD SONG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!