This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results Show 6

Topic » Results Show 6

5214 days 19 hours ago
Emma
Okay this is an easy decision for me, I have to support my own act, and I also feel Alicia Keys performed better on the night. I think this is Beyonce's third time in the bottom two, so the act I'm going to eliminate Beyonce
5214 days 19 hours ago
Lizardwizard913
Okay this is an easy decision for me, I have to support my own act, and I also feel Beyonce performed better on the night so the act I'm going to eliminate is Alicia Keys.
5214 days 19 hours ago
Tomas
Thanks Lizards.

Emma its fine and Alicia is great but this is my second time in the bottom two.
5214 days 19 hours ago
Emma
Sorry, my mistake!
5214 days 19 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Although Alicia is a strong competitor, her last two performances have been weak.

Beyoncé probably gave the better performance last night but as BlueStar stated, there has been some reported tension between you and your mentor.

However, I've decided I wanna give Alicia, Oleary91 and mostly Emma, one last shot.

So it's a tough one, but I'm going to eliminate BEYONCÉ.
5214 days 19 hours ago
Tomas
Congrats Alicia <3

You deserve to stay anyway more than me I know that.
Lizard thanks for being my mentor.

I just want to say thanks to alex for running this game.

But I do think its rather unfair that the whole relationship between me and my mentor has been brought up. I don't think that affects my performances at all.
5214 days 19 hours ago
Emma
Don't we have to wait for BlueStar's vote?
5214 days 19 hours ago
Tomas
Its obvious how shes going to vote xD
5214 days 18 hours ago
BlueStar
Wow.. I dont think Alicia deserved to be here whatsoever and Beyonce has had some rocky performance.

Im voting to evict Beyonce.
5214 days 18 hours ago
oleary91
:O yay

Thanks Alpha and Kez. Oh and Emma!
5214 days 18 hours ago
Alex1991
With 3 votes Beyonce is eliminated
5214 days 18 hours ago
Mielz
Wow, bye beyonce :(

open group

Tengaged X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!