This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Game #7729

Topic » Game #7729

5603 days 11 hours ago
Nakomis
This is the post for the Castings that reached 11,000 posts so far. Working on 12,000!
5603 days 11 hours ago
Nakomis
BTW, we WILL have a Reunion Game! Alright, I want to start with a few things myself. I know that we're about peace and love, and in the end you guys were all awesome, but I have some dirty laundry.

Alegeeter and Soccer: The 3 of you were awesome friends and I hope to continue communicating with you. Still remembering when Alex stole #10,000 from Bessa! :-)

Grey: I felt jealous towards you. It was both our first games, yet you became an instant star. I wanted it so badly, but it just fell upon you. I want you to win but then I don't, because I don't want you to have what I couldn't. It's immature but it's true. I'm really looking foward to continuing our Tengaged friendship! P.S. I loved all the vids you posted!

Vessa: You're sweet and you know I love your face! You helped me from Day 1 to understand the game! However, I felt resentment from you toward me. I felt almost like you didn't really like me all that much. You never added me as your friend. I know that sounds dumb, but I took it as you don't like me. Almost everyone else added me. I won't hold it against you, just an observation. I still love you and your 10,000th post!

AliceMurphy: So many good times! I love you! You always had an awesome BBUK vid to post!

Emmaleigh: You're the pizzazz of our party! Good luck with that million! However, you said I was two-faced behind my back and I took offense to that. You and I can both be bitchy at times so sometimes we clash, but when we get along, GREATNESS!

Yankee (Yanketta): You were great and I'm glad we could be together! You did well and Congratulations on 6th place!

Tidal: I didn't get to know you well enough, but I felt annoyed that you were NEVER on and somehow you managed to beat me.

Jbean: I gave you my 1 every time and I'm sad you went so soon.

Final Four: You are my favorite four players (for the most part...) and I'm happy you guys made it that far. However, I was totally thrown off guard when after the Top 6 evictions, you went on for several pages about Yankee. I going to be blunt: I was annoyed. The 15 other evictees got a "Bye Bye ____ and ____" line, but Yankee got a full on funeral! Like, what was that? He's a great player, but he didn't die. You kept being "sniffley" but seriously, it's a game.

Overall, this was a POSITIVE experience. I just needed to let this out now or our Reunion Game would be hell. I'm sorry that I feel this way, maybe it's b/c I'm only 13, but these are my feelings. I hope you take them with respect. After getting this all on the table, I feel awesome and I no longer hold resentment toward anyone! I love you guys! Cheers to the best Castings game EVER!

-Nakomis, 8th Place
5603 days 11 hours ago
Nakomis
Also, at the time I wrote this some things were different. Like I know Vessa has me on her friend list now. Thanks!
5603 days 11 hours ago
Grey
Nakomis, first I'd like to thank you for recommending me to this group, as this is a great concept and I thank whoever the owner is for creating it.

In response to my 'snippit', I am sorry you felt that way about me.
I just tried to have as much fun as possible, and I am sorry if I upset you like that because it certainly wasn't intentional.

I definitely look forward for our reunion game. :)
5603 days 11 hours ago
Nakomis
Grey that's fine. I still enjoy you and I think (even though I wish it was me) that you're great. I think you deserve it and GUESS WHAT! I'm making a muture move: I'm happy for you. <3
5603 days 10 hours ago
Alegeeter
Nakomis, this was a great idea! We can be in touch for a long time. Thank you for your kind words, and I enjoyed this game with you! We all got along well. And, Bessa, again I'm sorry for stealing 10,000. I hope I made it up to you by giving you 11,000.
--
As for the yankee eviction, it was hard. Other players got a bye bye, but in all honesty I think Yankee deserved more than that. He treated each player equally and never chose favorites. Everyone enjoyed his company and he brought a unique personality to our game. Having him leave was upsetting because we lost one olayer that you could always count on to talk to. Nakomis, you were active a lot, but Yankee was ALWAYS there, and always had something to say. Having him gone, the game is much less active and less fun. This was my 2nd very active game with yankee, and I learned more than ever how much I like having him around. So, you're right, he's not dead, but the game died a little when he left and we all felt it. It is a game, and it's over now, but just as this is how you felt, this was how we felt!
5603 days 10 hours ago
Vessa
nakomis i didn't know you had me as a friend so after i read this i quickly added you. i don't resent you nakomis if anything i am jealous of you :)
5603 days 10 hours ago
Nakomis
Oh guys you're so kind! We must decide on a Reunion Game date. The others who weren't in 7729 won't know what hit them. BAM! BAM BAM! KABOOM! :-) & <3
5603 days 10 hours ago
Nakomis
Guys I'm going to be entering a new Castings tomorrow. For us to have a reunion, everyone needs to know WEEKS in advance. Seriously.
5603 days 7 hours ago
jbean18
awe Nakomis. . . ur awesome i would of gave u a one too if u ever went up... i think some others thought i was a threat
5603 days 7 hours ago
jbean18
shall we do another game together guys
5603 days 1 hour ago
Emmaleigh
I am sorry you felt like I said that behind your back but I didn't.  I said it in the room for everyone to read, including you.  I am very honest which can be refreshing at times and brutal. 
Regardless, you really made me laugh and I think my favorite line of yours was "Tidalwave, you can be our pen pal since you're never here".
You will so so well here at tengaged... welcome nakomis!
5603 days ago
Nakomis
Thanks Emma!
5603 days ago
Nakomis
Finale!

1st: Alegeeter!
2nd: Grey (1st Game)
3rd: Vessa (Cute Face)
4th: Emma (Millionaire!)
5603 days ago
Vessa
CONGRATS ALEX :)
5603 days ago
imxrated93
Good Job everyone :)

open group

Houseguests Reunited

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!