This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The SuperSTAR Quiz!

Topic » The SuperSTAR Quiz!

5696 days 2 hours ago
Summerlynn
PM me the answers to any of the questions you think you know! Don't let anyone know the answers to your secrets though as that could detract from your score!
Good luck all.

1.        When out and about Ksax covers up his unusual what? A) Scar B) Birthmark C) Accent
2.        Which contestant is completely tee-total in regards to alcohol, smokes and drugs?
3.        Latina claims to be addicted to… A) Coca cola B) Horror movies C) LOST
4.        Which contestant is ranked #1 at public speaking in their school despite having a fear of it?
5.        How many B grades did Alex1991 achievve at GCSE?? 6, 7 or 8?
6.        Which contestant claims they never expected to get into the Tengaged’s Next Superstar group?
7.        Does MarkiePoo have 1, 3 or 5 cavities?
8.        Which contestant knows Taylor Swift?
9.        Is jrxoxo8’s favourite holiday destination A) Costa blanca B) Costa del sol or C) Costa rica?
10.        Which contestant is a self confessed chorus nerd?
11.        What does Lauren1x love? A) Her cuddly owl B) Shopping C) Chocolate
12.        Which contestant has a secret love for the songs of Hannah Montana?
13.        In college what did JamesBuc make a film about? A) A psychotic bride to be B) A vampire fraternity C) A girl from Mexico
14.        Which contestant punched someone in the face for calling them a nasty name… in the middle of a class!?
15.        Which contestant is this a quote from? ‘I can never reveal my last name willingly, not even in real life. Others will know which real life famous person I might be related to! xD’
16.        Which contestant is this a quote from? ‘I act nerdy ;)’
17.        Which contestant is this a quote from? ‘My favorite athlete is Brian Westbrook and I have a signed football from him =]’
18.        Which contestant is this a quote from? ‘I will be Tengaged's next SuperSTAR! Or at least come very close’
19.        Which contestant is this a quote from? ‘I Hate school’
20.        Which contestant is this a quote from? ‘i no most the people on this tengaged next superstar group.’
21.        Which contestant is this a quote from? ‘While in college I went on a weekend trip to Disneyland Paris for an... ICT discussion?? :P True unfortunatly’
5696 days 2 hours ago
jamesbuc
I sent my answers though Im very wary on how many I have actually got right since im not sure I got many at all XD lol
5696 days 2 hours ago
ksax00
That was a tough quiz, goodness. Good luck everyone... O_O
5696 days 2 hours ago
jamesbuc
Good luck too :P I have no idea whos going to wind up in the bottom here
5696 days 2 hours ago
Alex1991
I guessed most of them but some of them i think i knew
5696 days 1 hour ago
Alex1991
When will the results be given?
5696 days 1 hour ago
jamesbuc
No idea. Probably at 11GMT or something like that.
5696 days 1 hour ago
Alex1991
I hope it's around that time
5696 days 1 hour ago
jamesbuc
Me too. Gives me time to watch the 4th part of Dead Set then time to kick whoever is on the PC at that moment off
5696 days 1 hour ago
Alex1991
Yeah, i can't wait till dead set, i just saw a trailer for it and it looks so good!
5696 days 1 hour ago
jamesbuc
Dead set has been going for about 3 days now and is on its 4th :P
Still :D Tis is coming out on DVD anyway next month
5696 days 1 hour ago
Alex1991
Yeah i know i've seen all 3 episodes, i was saying how i saw a trailer for the 4th episode
5696 days ago
Summerlynn
Dead set is like amazingggggg
So far ive got 4 sets of answers for the quiz
I should be revealing all between 11 and 12 PM GMT then ill be moving onto elimination number 2 so don't forget to get your friends to vote as Andy says the vote is CLOOOOOSE
5696 days ago
Alex1991
11PM! i will try and stay awake!
5696 days ago
MarkiePoo
Okay, I'm submitting my answers now!
5695 days 23 hours ago
Lauren1x
Ive done it!

open group

Tengaged's Next Star 3: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!