This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 4- TWIST

Topic » Challenge 4- TWIST

5693 days 16 hours ago
Summerlynn
sorry for the huge delay... it was unavoidable =[
anyway, for this twist friends will have to choose what is more important.
Their chance of winning or their friendship. If neither of a pair give a reply to this topic they will be both put up.
In this task you ahve paired up with a bffl on tengaged, now its time to test the waters and find out if your loyalty lasts.
You have two options- to put yourself up for the public vote or to put your partner up for the public vote.
The person from your pair who posts first will be the one whose answer sticks. =]
5693 days 16 hours ago
Summerlynn
if neither of you post you will BOTH face elimination
5693 days 15 hours ago
MarkiePoo
This is hard! I have known James for a bit, and I really want fame. I think our friendship is strong enough for me to say i want to win and he goes to The public vote. SORRY JAMES! :(:(
5693 days 15 hours ago
AndyShields
Oh interesting twist!
Ouch, that sucks for James :(
5693 days 14 hours ago
jamesbuc
Then I guess ill have to put you up against me as well Markie :(
5693 days 14 hours ago
jamesbuc
Wait ive just read through more-so. Does Markie putting me up mean I cant do the same?
5693 days 13 hours ago
AndyShields
Yeah,  I think so
5693 days 13 hours ago
jamesbuc
Bollocks :(
I have to admit I hate 'See who can first see the thread' twists already. They be a slight unfair to be honest
5693 days 13 hours ago
AndyShields
Yeah
5693 days 13 hours ago
MarkiePoo
This twist sucks though :(:(
5693 days 12 hours ago
Alex1991
Oh this sucks big time! I don't want to face elimination and i know that Ksax would beat most of the competitors in a face off, but what do i do? Risk myself with a chance of going home of risk my friendship with Ksax but know he will survive the vote :/ I hate this!
5693 days 12 hours ago
ksax00
...*sighs* I'm taking into consideration what Alex would do to me. I know he's a competitor and wants to win really, really bad, which I can't blame him for. I think he might also take this chance to smack me back after I said I wanted to smack him on DB, haha. So I better pull the first punch in this game and place him up for elimination, and keep myself safe.

Beat ya to the punch, Alex. Sorry. :/
5693 days 12 hours ago
Alex1991
Ok i've decide, Ksax i do still really like you but i know that out of me and you, you are more likely to survive elimination and i don't know if i would, so i'm sorry Ksax but i am going to put you up for elimination, i still really like you and know you will survive :D
5693 days 12 hours ago
Alex1991
:O you beat me! by seconds! My reason was more valid! :(
5693 days 12 hours ago
Alex1991
Two eliminations in a row, oh man!
5693 days 12 hours ago
ksax00
If it's any consolation, I seriously don't think you'll leave. If recent events is any indication in regards to arguments and such... I think someone else is going to leave. :/

open group

Tengaged's Next Star 3: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!