This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Grande Finale!!!

Topic » The Grande Finale!!!

5689 days 10 hours ago
jamesbuc
Haha XD Thats funny
5689 days 10 hours ago
ksax00
LOL, you did a good job, though, Summerlynn. :D But Andy will do a good job, too, I'm sure.
5689 days 10 hours ago
AndyShields
Summer's still gonna have a big input if she wants to be a judge :)
I'm basically planning on all the judges being the 'Big Brother' type characters so its a big mixing pot of ideas from all the judges rather than it being the Andy show LOL
5689 days 10 hours ago
AndyShields
I'm gonna start casting for the new judges soon :)
5689 days 10 hours ago
ksax00
Looking forward to seeing how it goes! Haha, I'm already looking forward to Season 2. XD
5689 days 10 hours ago
ksax00
Good luck with that, too, then. Haha.
5689 days 10 hours ago
AndyShields
Me too :D
5689 days 7 hours ago
ksax00
By the way, whoever posted the image of the first season cast did an amazing job! :O
5688 days 20 hours ago
Alex1991
Well done Ksax :D
I read through the thread and i got quite a mention :O Just let me explain: This was a game with only one winner, and team Newbie if you look though past voting blogs i asked for everyone to vote for all of us not just me, of course i was going to put Ksax up for elimination as i know he would have stayed, look he won, so that was more of a nice thing as i wanted to contine the game with Ksax. So think what you like about me but that's the truth. And Andy if you want a new judge, i'm here :P
5688 days 19 hours ago
AndyShields
I'll consider the offer Alex :D
You'd be a good one actually LOL
5688 days 14 hours ago
Cosgrove
Fair play Sax!!
boys category wins!!
fair play to everyone in the final and the judges :)
5688 days 14 hours ago
jamesbuc
Also im here if Consideration is needed for a new judge :D

open group

Tengaged's Next Star 3: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!