This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition Here for Series 2

Topic » Audition Here for Series 2

5681 days 17 hours ago
AndyShields
Name:
What is special about you?
How much karma do you have?
5681 days 17 hours ago
imxrated93
X rated
London
Am one of the players with 190+ Karma and i think i can play good in this :D I have made some good friends here 50+ in these 3 months and hoping for more FUN
192*
*=might change
5681 days 16 hours ago
AndyShields
Remember guys don't think that just because you have low karma you won't get in because there is a special category for 'newbies'!
5681 days 14 hours ago
Zacharyy
Name:Zacharyy
Location/Nation:Newfoundland
What is special about you?I am active and ive been here for a while,  i can make this game awesome and i will serve tengaged well as their star if i win
How much karma do you have?187
5681 days 14 hours ago
BBprince
Name: Jon Raymond
Why Im special: I am the type of player who is always shaking
                things up, and always having fun! :) Im always active
                and will be tough competiton.
Karma: lol 0 karma at this time. Just joined this site yesterday~!
5681 days 10 hours ago
Yankee1006
Name:Yankee1006(Frankie)
Location/Nation:Arizona,USA
What is special about you?I am a genuinine person who really wants to have fun and et to know others.
How much karma do you have?154
5681 days 10 hours ago
bbfan
Name:Bffan aka JAKE
Location/Nation:USA
What is special about you? Everything
How much karma do you have? 116 i thnk
5681 days 8 hours ago
Selena142
Name:Selena
Location/Nation:US, PA
What is special about you? i have a very very likeable personality and i break the ice when things are tense!!
How much karma do you have?60!! baby
yea its not alot of karma compared to other ppl applying but who cares??
5681 days 8 hours ago
Alicia86
Name: Alicia86 but call me Alicia
Location/Nation: Scotland, the United Kingdom
What is special about you? I know just the right balance of fairness / hardcore competing to make me a success. I have the heart of a 16 year old but I'm not naive. Im extremely tough but nice to everyone whos nice to me. I really hope for a chance to compete.
How much karma do you have? 15 in short time Ive been here, although karma isnt everything ;)

Thanks xx
5681 days 8 hours ago
commonlyuncommon
Name: Gavin
Location/Nation: Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
What is special about you? I'm a great speaker and I help those who need my help whenever I can. I can also be highly competitive when the prize is something I want. I'm constantly online and therefore, highly active.
How much karma do you have? Zero. I'm a new member.
5681 days 8 hours ago
jm101
Name:jm101/Jeffrey
Location/Nation:Washinton, USA
What is special about you? I was a judge last season but my people didnt make it to the end, which made me think "Am i even a star" Well Im here to prove that I am and that I have what it takes!!
How much karma do you have? 108
5681 days 8 hours ago
Alyssa
Name: Alyssa
Location/Nation: NY, USA
What is special about you? I am a nice girl, which can be hard to find around here. I am special because I am the one and only Alyssa, and hopefully I can become a star on here one day!
How much karma do you have? 5 :( But I am doing well in my current game, so I might get more!
5681 days 8 hours ago
azn_dude89
Name: azn_dude89 (jerry)
Location/Nation: U.S Texas
What is special about you? im active funny and im nice and have courage to back up people who getting pick on
How much karma do you have? 92
5681 days 8 hours ago
Latina
Name:Latina (Amy)
Location/Nation:Florida, USA
What is special about you? I Was here for the first season but i was too busy and unactive so i was eliminated, i think i didn't get to show that i can be a star but this season im in it to win it! im rlly active !
How much karma do you have?147
5681 days 8 hours ago
bbfan
Bffan aka JAKE
USA
Im very sensitive and take everything to heart, u make me mad, i go after u. period.

116 i thnk
5681 days 8 hours ago
tyleror
Name:tyler
Location/Nation:oregon
What is special about you?i am pretty nice, but when someone starts acting like an ass, then i am not nice, so i guess my mood changes alot
How much karma do you have?80

open group

Tengaged's Next Star 3: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!