This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Challenge 2: All Publicity is Good Publicity

Topic » Star Challenge 2: All..

5658 days 12 hours ago
AndyShields
So far in this game the competition has depended on my blog to generate support and votes for you all, but for this challenge I get to sit around lazily while YOU do the blogging :P
Self promotion is a very important part of Stars and its nigh on impossible to stay in without a smart paragraph in your Vote box or a blog every now and again entailing just what's going on.
For this challenge you must generate your own votes from whatever means you want, blogging, mailing, begging your buddies.... Just make sure to get as many people as you can to mail me with YOUR name becuase in this vote to save you need all the support you can get!
The voting lines close tomorrow at 9 PM GMT so be there and generate support quick while you can!
5658 days 12 hours ago
punx193
omg that suck for me
5658 days 12 hours ago
phanne
OK! Thanks for giving us a cut off time! =D
5658 days 12 hours ago
punx193
people will never plus my blog:(
5658 days 12 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
Alright, I'm on it! Time to flood the Stars chatbox! j/k
5658 days 12 hours ago
punx193
lol
5658 days 12 hours ago
Lexxu
ohhhh
5658 days 12 hours ago
storm
argh
5658 days 11 hours ago
AndyShields
Remember guys, people aren't actually going to know to mail me and vote for you unless you actually tell them thats what you want
It's all well and good having a good blog about poptarts, but unless you mention explicitly that you need votes sent to me then you aren't gonna get any!
5658 days 11 hours ago
punx193
andy does my blog count or do i have to make a new one?
5658 days 11 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
Also, do we get points for effort? :D And can we ourselves vote? (For other people, of course)
5658 days 11 hours ago
Tess11
Good luck to all
Go Newbies! Make me proud xD
5658 days 11 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
You know we will, Tess. :p
5658 days 11 hours ago
Daisy
OH Jeebus!

open group

Tengaged's Next Star 3: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!