This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Task 1

Topic » Elimination Task 1

5640 days 18 hours ago
Alex1991
2 players will be eliminated after this task!
This task is called 'Bid For Your Place'
You must all PM me how much you would be willing to be bid for a place in stars, but there is a twist you must all PM me the lowest unique bid. The 3 players with the highest bids will face the judges were 2 of you will be eliminated. So you have to PM me the lowest unique bid so for example if one of you bet 0.3T$ and another one does the same that bid will not be valid anymore and you only have one bid so be careful! So this is a game of skill and luck, you have 24 hours to PM me your bid!
Note: No real T$ will be taken from your account
5640 days 18 hours ago
AndyShields
Thats a really brill idea for a task- I'm glad I left it in your hands :D
5640 days 18 hours ago
Alex1991
Thanks Andy, if you have anymore ideas post them in our cabin :)
5640 days 18 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
So, what happens if your bid is matched? Will you be nominated along with the three highest?
5640 days 18 hours ago
Alex1991
If your bid is eliminated but still lower than the highest 3 your won't be up for elimination, if it is higher you will be up for elimination
5640 days 17 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
So, if say, everyone but three people bid 0.1, they'd be guaranteed safety?
5640 days 17 hours ago
Alex1991
No, when all bids have fallen i will explain everything in more detail i don't have time now
5640 days 17 hours ago
Lilly1015
im confused
5640 days 14 hours ago
phanne
Interesting.  Way to spice things up Alex!  =D
5640 days 12 hours ago
Alex1991
Ok full detailed rules, they may have changed a bit:
If 2 people send the same bid they will both possibly be up for elimination they must decide between each other which of them will face the judges. So if there is a duplicate bid then the 2 highest face the judges along with the duplicate person. Does this make sense now, sorry for being vague earlier :)
5640 days 11 hours ago
Alex1991
Markiepoo, Daisy and Lilly1015 are the only ones left to bid, if they fail to do so they will automatically faces the judges
5640 days 11 hours ago
Daisy
I've sent it!  Sorry, I just woke up - Eastern Time Zone here. :P
5640 days 11 hours ago
Alex1991
Thanks Daisy, you still has a lot of time anyway :)
5640 days 10 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
I just hope I didn't screw up. x_X I highly doubt people would match up with me, but I'm concerned my number is too high. o_O
5640 days 8 hours ago
MarkiePoo
I cant participate til i come back from Thanksgiving on Tuesday. My cell wont let me pm. Sorry
5640 days 7 hours ago
Lilly1015
ok who do i send it to? alex or andy?

open group

Tengaged's Next Star 3: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!