This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 1

Topic » Elimination 1

5639 days 16 hours ago
Alex1991
Zacharyy, Lilly1015 and Daisy are all facing the judges vote! All 5 judges must give the name of the person they want to SAVE from elimination. As 2 people will be eliminated the person with the highest votes will stay and us judges cannot tie our votes there must be on clear winner, so Zachary, Lilly1015 and Daisy this is your last chance to save yourselves!
5639 days 16 hours ago
AndyShields
Not my two remaining girls :(
This is gonna be tough, I'll see what they have to say for themselves
5639 days 16 hours ago
Summerlynn
I'll save Zacharyy of course
when do we pass judgement for?
5639 days 15 hours ago
Alex1991
I am going to vote to save Daisy as i see more star potential from her than the others
5639 days 15 hours ago
Zacharyy
Im not afraid of Tengaged like many people in this game and i will speak whatevers on my mind when i need too! Isn't this the way a star is supposed to act? Im on the block because i took a big risk and thats another things stars do! XD
5639 days 15 hours ago
Lilly1015
in this challenge i was playing it too safe!!! i will admit that.
and that is what i have come on here to do, i have come here to prove to myself and everyone else that i can be couragous and go for it.
i didnt do that in this challenge and i need to improve on being more out there.
that is why i need to stay so that i can prove to everyone that i can change and be different sometimes.

Thankyou :)
5639 days 15 hours ago
Tess11
I'll save Lilly
5639 days 15 hours ago
punx193
aww i want zach safe he on my team
5639 days 14 hours ago
AndyShields
I'll save Daisy, I'm sorry Lilly :(
I hope if KSax ever gets on :P
He saves you
5639 days 13 hours ago
Daisy
Oh, thank y'all so much!!!
::big smooches all around::
5639 days 13 hours ago
Alicia86
Good Luck guys xx
5639 days 12 hours ago
Zacharyy
eek, save me ksax! :)
5639 days 11 hours ago
ksax00
Hrm... I'll save Zacharyy. Taking a risk is apart of making it big, rather than playing it too safe. Sorry, Lilly and Daisy. >_<
5639 days 10 hours ago
punx193
OMG WE HAVE A TIE BETWEEN DAISY ADN ZAQCHARRY
5639 days 9 hours ago
phanne
What about the first challenge???  Alicia and I didn't sleep or eat or go to the bathroom for 26 hours!  One us HAS to win something! >:O
5639 days 8 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
Go, Zach! He's my friend! :o

open group

Tengaged's Next Star 3: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!