This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ideas list

Topic » Ideas list

5643 days 23 hours ago
Yankee1006
Here is our idea of holidays so far
Spam fest
Tengageds Birthday
Bowler day
Randomizes Birthday
day stars first opened

Anymore please put here
5643 days 22 hours ago
hexylia
what about the awards day?
5643 days 20 hours ago
PopBelly
Yep, awards day.. nov 30th was it??
5643 days 11 hours ago
Yankee1006
Awards Day:November 30th
5641 days 19 hours ago
tyleror2
lol i was determined to come tell you this, christmas ball should be on there it should be on tengaged in a week or two
5641 days 19 hours ago
tyleror2
and this isnt a permanent account just coming to ask you if you can let my normal account back in this group
5641 days 19 hours ago
tyleror
o i guess i didnt need to make that multi account oh well i will just explain it to randomize
5641 days 18 hours ago
Yankee1006
i like theidea....will definetly add it
5641 days 18 hours ago
tyleror
well since we are doing award day i though the christmas ball also i am so nervous i hope i get christmas vampire
5639 days 10 hours ago
Frozen
RockGoddess day as she is d first female to get onto hall of fame, she should also have a day if Bowler has a day for getting level black
5639 days 7 hours ago
Conceite
we cant have to many november holidays though

SpamFest Day = November 16th
Tengageds Birthday = May 14th
Bowlers Black Day = November 28th
rockgoddess Day = (her birthday)
Casting Day = May 16th
Rookies Day = June 12th
Stars Day = November 15th

See we would already have three/

Oh and I added some ideas like first casting and first rookies
5639 days 1 hour ago
Frozen
i already mentioned bout casting n rookies game days it's on d other post thing, planning the first calender or whatever, there on the second to last page, or third, not good memory
5639 days 1 hour ago
Yankee1006
Good good
5639 days ago
hexylia
well since the site has only been here since may teh holidays are bond to end up all bunched up in the few months
5638 days 13 hours ago
PopBelly
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/imxrated93/11684/tengaged-remake

This blog by imxrated93 has a lot of interesting dates and information :) Could make some holidays with this
5637 days 8 hours ago
hexylia
couldl have a twin day (cheesy  yes i know) where everyoen has a partner and they dress liek them and try to get in the same game or somehtign

open group

Tengaged Yearbook Comittee!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!