This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TWIST + HoH Competition #1

Topic » TWIST + HoH Competition #1

4312 days 1 hour ago
Snake
Welcome house guests. Now, before we get to the first HoH Competition, I must reveal to you the first twist of the season.

Two house guests this season are secretly paired up with one another. They will be playing the game the same way everyone else plays it. The only difference is...

* If the pair makes it to the Jury Point (When 9 HG's are remaining), they will get $20, $10 each.

*If one house guest of the pair gets evicted, the other house guest will tag along and also be evicted. $20 will also be added to the Pot, which will be given to the winner of this season.

If you have any questions, please ask away.
4312 days 1 hour ago
:O THATS A SHOCKING TWIST!!
4312 days 1 hour ago
Lemjam6
Oh :O
4312 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
That's pretty sick lol
4312 days ago
BigMoves
:0
4312 days ago
bobcatmascot16
oh wow
4312 days ago
Snake
Now, let's get onto the HoH Competition. Today's competition is called...

Color Coordinator:
* Each house guest has a corresponding color. Players must decode the sequence. The first person to post the correct sequence will get a point; first house guest to five points will be crowned the first HoH of this season!

* Example -
Player A: Blue
Player B: Red
Player C: Green
Player D: Yellow

I post: Green, Blue, Red, Yellow.
The correct answer would then be: Player C, Player A, Player B, Player D.

If there is any confusion, please ask and I will do the best to help.

NOTE: I will post a Table of the Colors & House guests. It will stay the same for the whole HoH Competition.
4312 days ago
Snake
Once you are ready. Please post ready. We will begin shortly.
4312 days ago
bobcatmascot16
ready
4312 days ago
BigMoves
Ready
4312 days ago
Lemjam6
Ready
4312 days ago
aiwfwyattroh
ready
4312 days ago
READY
4312 days ago
Snake
Sorry, was informing the other house guests. Question #1 will be posted in exactly a minute.
4312 days ago
Snake
Whoops forgot about the table...
4312 days ago
Snake

open group

Survivor Holiday (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!