This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

5605 days 10 hours ago
MarkiePoo
I MISS LAQUEEFSHA!
5605 days 10 hours ago
MarkiePoo
I MISS LAQUEEFSHA!
5605 days ago
punx193
gezz stop missing people lol
5604 days 20 hours ago
Snake
Wow, this has been my first confessional EVER in the game.
I'll make it a good one:

I can't believe I made it to the Finale. I think I changed and this has helped me a lot. No matter what place I finish in I'll still remember this experience for a while.

To my ex-students:
Laqueefsha - We didn't talk a lot but I'm sad to see you go.

Jimmyemery - You were a real competitior. I guess it shows that you always have to be active.

Darren - I've known you for a while and it seems like you're always 6th place. Sorry that you got eliminated.

jbean18 - I actually thought you weren't going to make it as far as you were. You proved me wrong, congrats on 8th place.

TripleXXX - Winner, winner chicken dinner. I thought you would be with me and punx and james in the final. Sucks that you left early :(

bbfan - I hope you find your math teacher soon! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Punx & Jamesbuc:
Goodluck.

That was long.
5600 days 12 hours ago
punx193
i can't belive i made final 2 with james i really would like to win but if i lose i would rather lose to james
5600 days 12 hours ago
punx193
i wish we both can win
5600 days 12 hours ago
punx193
OMG I WON CHARM SCHOOL and me and james will both get to be dean if james want to

open group

Tengageder of the Month

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!