This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Knightly Virtue F4ur - Mercy

Topic » Knightly Virtue F4ur - Mercy

5625 days 12 hours ago
Blaqk
Mercy can refer both to compassionate behaviour on the part of those in power or on the part of a humanitarian third party. Mercy is a word used to describe compassion shown by one person to another, or a request from one person to another to be shown such leniency or unwarranted compassion for a crime or wrongdoing. One of the basic virtues of chivalry, Christian ethics, Judaism, and Islam, it is also related to concepts of justice and morality in behaviour between people. In India, compassion is known as karuna.
---
JeffyPop , as the current HoH you are eligible to participate but you can not win HoH - the highest power you can win is PoV. However, PoV holders can win PoV consecutively.
---
http://www.miniclip.com/games/wrap-attack/en/
---
Winner is determined by the player that gets the furthest in there challenge. Mail the picture of the results as usual.
---
You have 24 Hours!
5625 days 12 hours ago
ivshapiro
Damn we actually have a challenge D:
5625 days 12 hours ago
ivshapiro
Hopefully I'll do better!
time to play
If there is a guy w/ a nail I'm sewing >:O
5625 days 12 hours ago
Blaqk
LMAO.
---
Good luck everyone
5625 days 12 hours ago
hexylia
-lol 'sewing'-
-nice spelling of four Blaqk-
5625 days 11 hours ago
Blaqk
Lol thanks.
5625 days 10 hours ago
littledude19932003
i got 85,855
5625 days 10 hours ago
hexylia
littledude its not smart to post your score here
5625 days 10 hours ago
ivshapiro
This game is a bitch.
I've been playing it for over an hour!
5625 days 10 hours ago
ivshapiro
A mean man killed me again :(
5625 days 9 hours ago
totallymicheal
I dislike his game <l3
5625 days 9 hours ago
facebook
just to let the host know im not being inactive i just dont know how to mail gmae pics so..
5625 days 9 hours ago
Blaqk
Take a picture using PRT SCREN (if you have windows). Upload it with tinypic.com and copy and paste the link to mail me. I added you as a friend, so if you add me you can mail me.
5625 days 9 hours ago
CarriexIdol
I'll do this tomorrow, cuz I just got in and I am BEAT lol
5625 days 8 hours ago
Blaqk
See, having 24 hours challenges is a benefit huh? Lol
5624 days 23 hours ago
CarriexIdol
Indeed it is lol

open group

Twenty4Se7en

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!