This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Knightly Virtue S6x - Nobility

Topic » Knightly Virtue S6x - Nobility

5622 days 15 hours ago
hexylia
Nobility is a government-privileged title which may be either hereditary or for a lifetime. Titles of nobility exist today in many countries although it is usually associated with present or former monarchies. The term originally referred to those who were "known" or "notable" and was applied to the highest social class in pre-modern societies. In the feudal system, the nobility were generally those who held a fief, often land or office, under vassalage, i.e., in exchange for allegiance and various, mainly military, services to the Monarch and at lower levels to another nobleman.
---
CarriexIdol, as the current HoH you are eligible to participate but you can not win HoH - the highest power you can win is PoV. However, PoV holders can win PoV consecutively.
---
Nobility is one of the strongest virtues, and since it is such a strong virtue we need 2 of the strongest players to volunteer to leave the game. Discuss this amongst yourselves and don't come to a hasty decision  because when their is a virtue there can easily become a vice. The two players that quit must say, "I UNDERSTAND NOBILITY AND I LEAVE THE GAME"
---
You have until Midnight (EST) The results will be revealed when Blaqk returns.
---
Good Luck!
5622 days 15 hours ago
hexylia
woooooooow this sounds fun, glad i never had to do this ^^
5622 days 15 hours ago
hexylia
hmmm i want to send a mail to everyone tell them its up... buuuuut---
5622 days 15 hours ago
ivshapiro
Oh my fucking gawd.
Btw who did carrie send home??
5622 days 15 hours ago
hexylia
no one yet -_- he's not on
5622 days 14 hours ago
ivshapiro
Ahh ic.
5622 days 13 hours ago
CarriexIdol
Wow, this is rough.
5622 days 11 hours ago
ivshapiro
I know, I have a feeling there is a twist...
5622 days 10 hours ago
hexylia
welp, should be bout 30 minutes and some change till we know
.. i wonder what happens if no one does anything
5622 days 10 hours ago
ivshapiro
Ahh I'm scared D:
5622 days 10 hours ago
ivshapiro
"I UNDERSTAND NOBILITY AND I LEAVE THE GAME"
5622 days 10 hours ago
Blaqk
No one decided to quit yet?
5622 days 10 hours ago
ivshapiro
I probably just screwed myself =/
5622 days 10 hours ago
Blaqk
Is that your final decision Igor?
5622 days 10 hours ago
ivshapiro
I did Blaqk :'(
I'll miss you guys, but I understand, you guys should stay and I'll sacrifice myself.
5622 days 10 hours ago
ivshapiro
It is my final decision.
"I UNDERSTAND NOBILITY AND I LEAVE THE GAME"

open group

Twenty4Se7en

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!