This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ultima Cuatro - Knightly Virtue Se7en - Hope

Topic » Ultima Cuatro - Knightly..

5619 days 14 hours ago
Blaqk
Hope is a belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life. Hope is the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. To hope is to wish for something with the expectation of the wish being fulfilled, a key condition in unrequited love. Hopefulness is somewhat different from optimism in that hope is an emotional state, whereas optimism is a conclusion reached through a deliberate thought pattern that leads to a positive attitude.
---
Chris99x, CarriexIdol, littledude19932003 Congratz on making the Final 3 - you do not need to participate for this challenge. But for the final challenge we need 4 players.
---
To all eliminated players - this is your chance to return to the game. Your hope is the only fuel for this challenge. How bad do you want to return? This is your final shot - Inactive players can redeem their selves, the backstabbed can remove the knife, the suicidal players can find the light.
---
http://www.miniclip.com/games/polar-jump/en/
---
You have 24 Hours to complete this challenge. The player with the highest score (highest height wins)
---
There is a catch though - the player that displays one of the Knightly Virtues after this challenge is over...
---
Post here to confirm your spot in this challenge.
5619 days 14 hours ago
jeffypop
i dont get the catch?
5619 days 14 hours ago
Blaqk
The catch has nothing to do with the challenge - it's just a bonus and it's a clue. You'll get the rest later.
---
Are in the challenge jeffy?
5619 days 14 hours ago
totallymicheal
Okay, if the player does display a virtue.. what happens? o_o
5619 days 14 hours ago
Blaqk
It's a clue to the bonus
5619 days 14 hours ago
Smartguy95
do we have to screencap?
5619 days 14 hours ago
Blaqk
Yes - you can't (or don't know how to)?
5619 days 14 hours ago
hexylia
*psssst* blaqk i would like to play
5619 days 14 hours ago
Smartguy95
yeah i cant open paint on my computer
5619 days 13 hours ago
hexylia
use a diff comp
5619 days 13 hours ago
Blaqk
Originally I was gonna let you play, but then I remember you were never eliminated remember. S1 - WINNER S2 - RUNNERUP. LOL, see no elimination
5619 days 13 hours ago
hexylia
0.o damn -_-
what about I HATE YOU ALL FUCK YOU!! there im veeery wrathful now let me redeem myself =p
5619 days 13 hours ago
Blaqk
LMAO. You'll have your change in ALL STARS. ;)
5619 days 13 hours ago
ivshapiro
I'm playing :O
5619 days 13 hours ago
hexylia
YAY ALL STARS!!!
5619 days 13 hours ago
hexylia
kant wait =p

open group

Twenty4Se7en

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!