This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Journey Begins... + Task 1: Plan of Action!

Topic » The Journey Begins... + Task..

5047 days ago
NerdyBones
A few weeks ago, Nerdy went to BB12's first live eviction show. During the commercial break, they gave away fortune cookies for the audience.
Nerdy took his and read his fortune: "Your past is coming back to haunt you". "WTF" Nerdy thought "This is stupid". He then went ahead and eat his cookie.
After the show he went back home and passed out.
When he finally woke up, his behavior as anything but normal! He was running around naked, wearing pink clothes when he wasn't naked, watching soap operas, not eating pancakes and he even came back to Tengaged! Who in their right mind would do that?
The doctors suspect the problem is a virus which was in the cookie and somehow enteterd his brain cells, but no kind of treatment is working, so they're sending a Rescue Team inside Nerdy to try and fix it.

Sending 15 people together inside Nerdy's body would cause too big of an immune response which could potentially kill Nerdy. So, the Rescuers must be divided into two Teams...

T1: Plan of Action!

The 15 rescuers must split up into:
1. The Virus Team: Made up of 5 Rescuers. Their job will be to invade Nerdy's system through his nose, and go up into his brain, where they will have to open his brain cells for the Energy Team to enter.

2. The Energy Team: Made up of 9 Rescuers. Their job will be to carry the cure (Whatthefuxine, a brand new medicine) to Nerdy's brain cells. They will enter through his intestine and will be disguised as a chocolate bar.
-------------------

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO

Vote publicly, in this topic, for the 2 people you want to be a Team Leader. The 2 people with the most votes will pick their teams. 1 person will be left out and ELIMINATED! Also say which team you would like to lead if you do get selected as a Leader.

You have 24 hours for this. But if you do it quicker that would be great ;) lol
5047 days ago
David
I'll be Virus Team
5047 days ago
Sizzle_xD
I vote Realitynerd.
:)
5047 days ago
David
Well... I mean, I volunteer to lead team Virus
5047 days ago
NerdyBones
You have to vote for 2 people.
You CAN vote for yourself.
5047 days ago
tommyboy500
virus
5047 days ago
tommyboy500
oh i vote david then XD
5047 days ago
tommyboy500
and sizzle
5047 days ago
David
I vote Myself for team Virus and Taylor for team Energy
5047 days ago
2cool4school
yeah david n taylor
5047 days ago
DanielKing
oh my god, stop spamming!
5047 days ago
NerdyBones
Who's Taylor?
5047 days ago
pgcool
I voted for RealityNerd, and Pgcool.
I think I'd do a pretty good job as leader :P
5047 days ago
David
Taylor= Realitynerd

open group

WTF Show! (Prize for winner)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!