This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

noontar and his Past Players

Topic » noontar and his Past Players

4945 days 23 hours ago
phanne
Beg and plead, cuz in 5 hours time, he will make his final decisions, RIGHT HERE!
4945 days 23 hours ago
Noontar
I'll start with the list.

meduncan
Mermaid
Brad156
Aheeze
tofutime
Jarst
nasmay1
Kmyster5610
wumblebee
Joee323
puma
Sass21
vh1clown
Yoki
Superjosh
nelson1987911
jtotalturtle
Mattq
bunnycat
ZIMY
JamieN8954
Nakomis
Aquamarine
RiDsTeR
realitynerd
JamesM
PinkKitten
computer3000
Jeffypop
corey1
snoofle
ianfitz0012
Keyston
4945 days 23 hours ago
DanielAllen
Where am I? :S
4945 days 23 hours ago
puma
NOONTAR, PLEASE PICK ME!!!
4945 days 23 hours ago
Sass21
Hey baby. ;)
4945 days 23 hours ago
BrawlKuriboh
hmmm... not in here, better check in the other lists :S
4945 days 23 hours ago
DanielAllen
Fuck that bull shit!
How the fuck did I not get picked?
Just cause I have been in like 20 Stars don't mean nothing!
4945 days 23 hours ago
JamesM
I hope you pick me! I've played stars a couple times... I'm like one of the few players that have been on before Stars even existed, that has not made a final 3. This new price increase is killing me, I'll probably never get another shot XD. Good luck with your decision!
4945 days 23 hours ago
bradd156
please pick me as one of your people, i have played 8 stars, made it to finals twice once un-nommed. i have been beaten by peeps and bengalboy in the finals, which sucks cause dru is popular and peeps was such an "underdog". i play stars extremely strategically and do not show mercy when i play it. I would love the chance to finally prove myself and win, with the help of tengaged behind me x

so gl with your choice x
4945 days 23 hours ago
DanielAllen
STFU you bitches are FAKE!!!!!!
4945 days 23 hours ago
realitynerd
Well, I know you don't like bull crap, flattery, and kissing ass that goes on around here.  I respect that, so I'll cut straight to the chase.

I love Stars.  It's the most stressful and most fun game on here.  My problem is being home for enrollment.  This is why my appearances in Stars are few and far between.  When I do make it in, I have trouble at first.  I'm not a known gameplayer, so it's hard for me to accomplish big power moves until later in the game.  I won't let this free chance go to waste.  If selected, I will fight hard.

I ask you to let me continue in the competition.  You won't be disappointed.
4945 days 23 hours ago
meduncan
Hey noontar buddy ole pal lol

well i know you and me dont get along very well which may hinder your chances of picking me but i do what i have to do to further myself in games. Ive been wanting to try stars again for like ever because its been at least 2 years i belive.

Im honestly asking you to give me a chance. As you have seen i will do anything to win and im not a quitter even when the odds are against me so please give me the chance of being in stars.

Thank you for reading this.
4945 days 23 hours ago
Kmyster5610
Pick me if you want. I will play hard this game and win it for us
4945 days 23 hours ago
jtotalturtle
Hey Noontar well ive only played 1 other stars and i think if you let me go ahead i can definetly do my best. In my last stars i made 4th and i think if i got back in i could sow how hard i will work to win a stars :)
So if u pikc me expect good things ;)
4945 days 22 hours ago
jeffypop
Hello :)
I used to be in STARS many times during sites begginings but have played since sites beginning. In my first STARS I placed 2nd and since then my record in STARS declined for a few but in the last 3 I did I ranked 7 7 9. This shows I really started to GET the game and I made bold decisions to move far in the game. If I make Stars I would be very strategic and work hard every day and that's a promise. I would love to have the chance to represent the Veterans in this Stars. I feel like this is my last chance because my color level is too low and I have very few Ts so I am dependent on winning this competition. Please choose me! I will work my hardest and make sure you will not regret your choice. Thanks ;))
4945 days 22 hours ago
Mermaid
Noontar, you know me from past games and because of drama that we went through. LMAO. I love stars, and I think I'll have the free time to do it in December, so I can be on and not be worrying about school so much, like last time. You've played games with me before, you already know how I roll.

:'|.

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!