This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge FIVE

Topic » Challenge FIVE

4933 days 6 hours ago
knixuk
no loren you stayed.
4933 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
no loren you're safe grats
4933 days 6 hours ago
Yoki
I agree Phanne, people seriously need to consider what they have done before they decide to act like a baby and bitch over things
4933 days 6 hours ago
cody_
oops. grats top 11 i mean
4933 days 6 hours ago
phanne
FUDGE.

loren i forgot about you.  :s

you will be at a severe disadvantage for tomorrow's competition since you did not give an excuse.
4933 days 6 hours ago
2008girl
Dammit </3 Gemma and Timster
Grats on all yall who made it through!
4933 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
so willy can you please tell me who told you i was negging, this is going to be brought up every eviction unless we sort it out. tbh i dont think anyone told you, and you only picked me cuz 2008girl and u didnt want any ties. if you really are telling the truth, tell me who told you that and on what basis?
4933 days 6 hours ago
Yoki
=O WOWZA
and then there will 11...
4933 days 6 hours ago
loren
Okay, well my excuse is that dinner is at 5-6pm everyday but its not a good excuse, so sorry :/ i'll try my hardest to get on tomorrow as i may have earlier dinner.
4933 days 6 hours ago
phanne
piddu, it was a close eviction between you and ianfitz, tbh, not many people thought you were creative, nor did anyone appreciate that you went around the negging by not posting your blog, so you kinda just got by with the skin of your teeth.  Please do not harass the mentors.  TY.
4933 days 6 hours ago
cody_
phanne, jsyk u didnt removed millziped from willy and his girls on the front page
4933 days 6 hours ago
phanne
ty!
4933 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
soz willy :(
4933 days 6 hours ago
Yoki
Phanne we need to give Timster a conultation TTYN, he keeps ranting about how we're biased?
4933 days 6 hours ago
loren
Grats guys

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!