This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE 9: Guess Who?

Topic » CHALLENGE 9: Guess Who?

4913 days 19 hours ago
Seal
inb4 phanne comments on our stupidity
4913 days 19 hours ago
phanne
THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION.

The people farthest from the correct answer will be up in TNS.
4913 days 19 hours ago
phanne
PEOPLE:

Person A:  Popular member of the Hall of Fame and winner of multiple Stars.  Has been nominated once in this game, and was saved by a margin of 62% - 38% over a first time Stars player.

Person B:  Well known Stars "villain" on the site.  Has played stars before, but always loses by large margin of votes.  Has not been nommed in this game.

Person C:  A winner of Next Stars. Member of a popular alliance on tengaged. Has been nominated 3 times in this game, and won by small margins.  (1-3 points each time at most)

Person D:  A strategic player.  After being nominated for 16th and surviving, has not been nominated again, but narrowly escaped that nomination, having stepped up efforts since then.

Person E:  A classic floater.  Has not been nominated at all in this game.  Likes to spam silly pictures.
4913 days 19 hours ago
loren
right.......................................................................................................................................................

lets crack on
4913 days 19 hours ago
loren
doesnt understand so im just gunna guess
4913 days 19 hours ago
Piddu
so do we just guess who the people are?
4913 days 19 hours ago
Noontar
wait - she has not posted all of it yet.
4913 days 19 hours ago
Quackerz
SO we guess
Person A: Noms persons Q and G?
4913 days 19 hours ago
phanne
PM's

Statement from A:  My nominations are based on who I think deserves to be here now, and who I think deserves to go further in the game.

Statement from B:  I'm not winning this game anyway, but I'm nto going to get beat just because someone else is "too nice" to play the game.  I'll still be in the game, and one of them will be gone.

Statement from C:  I really kind of like everyone here, so I don't want to vote anyone out.  I'm going to nominate people that I think the public wants out of the game.

Statement from D:  I didn't survive after that early nomination by making silly moves.  I'm going to have to vote based on what advances my game to the next step.  I can't make a mistake here at the most crucial point in the game.

Statement from E:  Voted.  (posts picture of Lady Gaga in KErmit the Frog coat)
4913 days 19 hours ago
Nakomis
LOVES STATEMENT FROM E LMFAO
4913 days 19 hours ago
phanne
PLEASE PM THE TWO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOMMED.  NOT WHO EVERYONE HAS NOMINATED.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO NOMINATIONS AND I SHOULD RECIEVE 2 NAMES.

YOU HAVE UNTIL :43 AFTER THE HOUR.
4913 days 19 hours ago
loren
LMFAO AT E
4913 days 19 hours ago
Skoffin
Do we send names like eg 'E and d are nommed'

Or do we figure out the player names of who is nommed?
4913 days 19 hours ago
Quackerz
How the hell are we supposed to figure out who E nommed. XD
4913 days 19 hours ago
phanne
Yes, send me 2 letters.  And knowing that two people are up, with NO ties, it should be clear as well as thinking strategically :)

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!