This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HoH Compitition #9 Part 1

Topic » HoH Compitition #9 Part 1

5615 days 21 hours ago
Msbd23
Grayson: 1
Msbd23: 15
Cool: 14
5615 days 21 hours ago
cool
asfhjkl;'
5615 days 21 hours ago
TheGame60289
okay so its tie.. first one to post out of msbd and cool wins this round
5615 days 21 hours ago
cool
tfvgbhjhbn
5615 days 21 hours ago
TheGame60289
Cool wins the first round which means he will now be in the third round. Second round will be posted soon.. so Msbd and Grayson get ready
5615 days 20 hours ago
cool
wow
5615 days 20 hours ago
Grayson10001
Hey guys,
There have been some emails sent back and forth and I just kinda wanted to put a stop to the "He said..." drama.
--------------------
Cool, I concider you a friend, regaurdless of how you feel about me right now, and I think you went a bit too far when you sent me the personal attack email.  When all is said and done, this is just a game and my strategy was nothing personal against you.  When you asked for my help in this game, I did offer you assistance.  However, I honestly don't believe I ever agreed to an alliance. 
I have a hard time reading your email attacking me for being 'sneaky'....among other words....when you have been telling me we need to get Msbd out....and he would have been out, if it weren't for the twist, that made him HoH.....but you were also telling him that you two need to be the final two. 
Even though I know that you are trying to play us both, I don't hold it against you personally.  I understand that it is just part of the game, and hopefully you will be able to realize that too.
-----------------------
Msbd, I also get that you asking for proof for emails that cool sent me, then sending me email cool sent you, and then sending the mails to us to stir up trouble is part of your game.  It was a good strategic move, but hopefully I haven't lost Cool as a friend because of it.  You asked me not to post in this first challenge to ensure you would win the challenge, and I said I would help you out.  I have to admit I kinda feel like the fool now. :)
-----------------------
Despite who makes it to the final two and then ends up winning this game, I really don't want to lose anyone's friendship over it, because a friendship is worth more than the title of 'winner' to me.  The reason being, that I would like to have a friendship with both of you long after this game is over....long after it doesn't matter who won the game.
---------------------
Like I told Msbd in a mail, I am glad to have made the final four with you guys and Imxrated, because you 3 are my friends.  That felt like a 'win' to me....the rest is just icing on the cake.  Good luck in the rest of the game to both
5615 days 20 hours ago
Grayson10001
Congratulations Cool. :)

open group

Big Brother Season 2: House Of Lies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!