This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Finale of Big Brother Season 1

Topic » The Finale of Big Brother..

5611 days 6 hours ago
TheGame60289
Okay guys thanks for making this the best first season I could of asked for. I really appriciate everyone hanging in there with me. I know I might of not been the best of a host at times but this was my first season and I hope to only make this game grow from here. Please talk about anything you guys may feel like talking about here. Any of the 14 eliminated players may now talk here in the finale. Grayson and Cool please post something about why the jury should vote for you. Any of the eliminated players with a number under there name is a part of the jury besides Jenuine. So I will now be gathering there votes for the next 24 hours or so. However, just dont talk about your votes here jury and I hope to see you guys all in later versions of my game:
5611 days 6 hours ago
TheGame60289
Also I did want to say that I am sorry I did not get the okay to recieve any rewards from Jubbzy but I am working on something of my own for a reward... Maybe you guys could give me some kind of ideas of a reward I could give our winner...
5611 days 6 hours ago
cool
wooooooooooooooo it is awsome to have made it this far i never and i mean like never get this far in these kinda games i joined this to see if i could win i wanted to test my abilites since i have watched my very own big brother its nice to have gone this far
when ever i was in trouble in this game i knew i would need some sort of power so i took what i could get
i have to be honest i know during the first half of the game i was a floater but a floater can exist with out house guests and good players but if u actually realize what a floater really does it is kinda boring but it is still a game play and since i had no alliances i needed to stretch that whole game play out
when i realized i needed to play i started comunicating with people and i couldnt believe that when ever i targeted someone they left
pogo
imxrated
msbd
those where my only targets and i got the job done i really hope to see ur guys votes on my side ty for reading and congrats grayson for getting this far good luck
5611 days 4 hours ago
Grayson10001
First off, I want to thank TheGame for hosting this Big Brother game!  It takes a lot of time and brain power to host a game, so thank you for making the commitment and coming up with some great ideas!
-----------
Next, thank you Cool for bringing me to the finals with you.  We've always been pretty tight and I've confided things in you that not many people know.  So, when things got intense during this last HoH competition I was afraid of losing your friendship and anticipating a nasty finale.  However, I'm glad we were able to somewhat resolve issues and account most of what we said to gameplay or to the heat of the moment.
I think you played a smart game, Cool and I am glad that you made it to the finals.  You always play to win and I like that about you. :)  So, good luck and my the best man win!
------------
Coming into this game I felt like I was at a disadvantage.  I came in as a replacement, so I didn't have a chance to form bonds like others in the game did.  There were several players I didn't know in the cast, but no one really tried to get to know me, so my game plan was to protect those that I was friends with from outside of the game.  I saw that as my only chance of survival.
Soon after I entered the house, I earned HoH and was as fair as possible with my nomintations, nominating those who did not participate.
--
The game became strategic for me when Cool told me he trusted me and Kpel the most.  I was afraid Cool and Kpel were tighter in the game than Cool and I, so I thought it best to get Kpel out when possible, so it would be just me and cool.  Luckily that happened at final 5, and I ended up with a final 4, where I trusted everyone.
--
I also made a strategic move, that kinda backfired in Final 3.  I was hoping to have Msbd and Cool compete for the last HoH and whomever won, would take me to the finals.  So, I decided to help Msbd get the first one and I would throw the second one for Cool to win.  Well, when emails started flying around things seemed to explode!
--
When it was me vs. Cool for the final HoH, I had decided if I won, I would take him to the finals.  However, I thought it would be better if he won and then he could evict me if he wanted to.  That way it would be like 'an eye for an eye' and hopefully save our friendship, since he wasn't happy with how I had played the game this last leg.
--
I concider it a 'win' to make it to Final 4 with the 3 people I wanted in the finals with me.  So, to be in the final two with cool is just awesome.  I had to play the game a little 'dirty' at times, so I can't say I have no blood on my hands from some of the evictions...but I played an active and strategic game.  At the end my strategy changed from how to win the game to how to keep a friend. 
----
Thank you (hopefully) for reading all I had to say about the game and hopefully we will bump into each other in other group games!  I can't believe this game is finally ending, but I am ready for it! :)  Thanks and have a good one gang!
5611 days 2 hours ago
cool
that is the best speech ever
5610 days 15 hours ago
TheGame60289
sorry everyone should be able to chat here now.. didnt realise i had it locked, thanks msbd
5610 days 12 hours ago
Msbd23
hello?
Okay I voted already
,Good luck guys!
5610 days 4 hours ago
Grayson10001
Hi gang!  I love reunions! HA HA
5610 days 2 hours ago
TheGame60289
Okay so I decided I want to actually have people here when I reveal the votes so can everyone be here around 5pm tomorrow or if not what time?
5610 days 2 hours ago
Pogo11
Ok, I'm here! lol
5610 days ago
cool
im here
5610 days ago
Blaqk
here
5609 days 11 hours ago
Msbd23
lmao
5609 days 6 hours ago
Grayson10001
I thought the reunion was going on now....I hope I didn't miss it!
5609 days 6 hours ago
TheGame60289
Okay so I didnt get any responses really from people so Im just going to reveal the votes
5609 days 6 hours ago
TheGame60289
Key One Blaqks: Grayson

open group

Big Brother Season 2: House Of Lies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!