This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

What do guys do in the locker room?

Topic » What do guys do in the locker..

5626 days 12 hours ago
Bubblyangel
LOL i've asked before, but i really want to know, what do you do in the locker room :P, don't say "we change" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol do you talk about girls? does everyone walk, gulp...... ummm..... with their birthday suit....................... *shy* lol
5626 days 9 hours ago
Conceite
Sometimes there is bullying.
We yell at eachother if we were playing a team-game and there was no cooperation. We do change.. lol.
5626 days 9 hours ago
Bubblyangel
ummmmmmm....... what kind of change **blushes**
5626 days 9 hours ago
Conceite
Lmao.
Clothes :O
5626 days 9 hours ago
KingMac
sometimes the brave people (people with big cocks) take showers to show off, people who are to shy change in the bathroom, some of us fool around in there.
5626 days 9 hours ago
Conceite
lol at fooling around!!
5626 days 9 hours ago
Bubblyangel
:O WHAT DOES FOOL AROUND MEAN :O!!!!!!!
5626 days 9 hours ago
Conceite
hmmm
5626 days 9 hours ago
Bubblyangel
*prays* let it be something pure :D
5626 days 9 hours ago
sdchrgrfan
lol at my school nothing happens besides changing... and nobody ever gets naked... lol don't take that the wrong way, I'm not complaining. I heard last year that somebody was running around naked in there, but it wasn't during my PE period, so I only heard about it. I think a better question is what do girls do in the locker room?
5626 days 9 hours ago
Bubblyangel
mud wrestle topless duh?
5626 days 9 hours ago
Bubblyangel
jk jk jk jk :P, we gossip and change, nvr nudity, at least at my school lol
5626 days 9 hours ago
sdchrgrfan
lol I like your first answer better :D
5626 days 9 hours ago
Bubblyangel
i had a feeling you would :P
5626 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
i remember the game we were in and i walked in and you paxton and alicia were talking about girls in the locker room and paxtons sitting there telling us how his pants were getting tighter and tighter lol remember?
5626 days 9 hours ago
kingjames13
bullying and shit

open group

Maggie's & Corey's Partners in crime!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!