This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The loner at lunch.....

Topic » The loner at lunch.....

5616 days 14 hours ago
Bubblyangel
There's a new girl at my school and she sits by herself, i kinda want to invite her to sit at my table, but it just doesn't work out like the movies, you know? Like it would be super awkward at my table, but i also don't want her to sit alone, i met her in french class :/, so how do i help her out?
5616 days 14 hours ago
tyleror
talk to her when you arent around your friends and get to know her then one day invite her over
5616 days 13 hours ago
Darren
well.....heres the darren steps =D You must get to know her before you get too deep i mean what if shes like psycho. if you like her your friends most likely will too. No one likes being that kid by themself
5616 days 13 hours ago
tyleror
here ill act like innovative for a min. and give you the innovative steps
you go up looking all slutty with boobs almost hanging out of your shirt and ask her to the movies and see how she reacts, if she is excited she a lesbian and i am against the gay community so i would avoid her at all costs but of course its your desicion
5616 days 13 hours ago
tyleror
decision*
5616 days 13 hours ago
Darren
hmmmm i would say yes
5616 days 13 hours ago
Darren
but im a guy so ^^ id tell her to go get a inflatable goat and have fun
5616 days 13 hours ago
Darren
and id go to the moive with my girl =D
5616 days 13 hours ago
tyleror
lol yeah darren
5616 days 13 hours ago
tyleror
darren, alisowned asked me this question
alisowned:if i had my hands chained to the wall in a dark room with bubblyangel standing in the corner wearing a leather mask what would you do?
5616 days 13 hours ago
tyleror
so darren what would you do?
5616 days 13 hours ago
Darren
well if im chained to the wall then i cant do anything so i found a loop hole =O
5616 days 13 hours ago
tyleror
your not chained to the wall lol alisowned is
5616 days 13 hours ago
Darren
oh
5616 days 13 hours ago
Darren
hmmmm tell bubbly to do what she wants and go home and eat
5616 days 13 hours ago
Darren
then take some zs

open group

Maggie's & Corey's Partners in crime!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!