This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

5533 days 10 hours ago
jimmyemery
Name: Jimmy
Why should you win money?: cuase i am awesome
What are your strategies?: dont know yet
Tell about your self: i am selfish ITS JIMMY BITCH
5532 days 14 hours ago
tanker
Name: Tanker
Why should you win money?: Because im a good competitor and i love competing.
What are your strategies?: Win as many comps as i can and give it my all.
Tell about your self: Im from Kansas. My favorite color is blue and my favorite flavor is strawberry. Im creative, friendly, and competitive.
5531 days 17 hours ago
PrinceCharming
That's seventeen contestants. Now we wait.
5527 days 17 hours ago
cool
Name:connor
Why should you win money?:i really need it
What are your strategies?:force
Tell about your self:i am awsome and poor lol
5456 days 17 hours ago
dudeitsthefrank
Name: dudeitsthefrank
Why should you win money?: Because i need it i have no job and i need some T's
What are your strategies?: My strategies are do anything i need to do to win the money =) that's what its all about.
Tell about your self: Im very determined, outgoing, friendly, but don't mistake me. You don't want to fight with me
5456 days 12 hours ago
DevynC4
Name:DevynC4
Why should you win money?: Because i need it
What are your strategies?: I Will try to lay low like IT did on season 2
Tell about your self: I Will Do anything to win!
5429 days 16 hours ago
mosher24
Name:Mosher24/Sean
Why should you win money?:I should win cuz ive never won a large amount of T$ im always nice to ppl and i get backstabbed, its my turn to get a reward for my ard work!
What are your strategies?:Form a rather large alliance, let them get me far, then kick their butts in the challenges
Tell about your self: ummmm, i love money, and i will do anything to win
5417 days 14 hours ago
smexylizzy
Name: smexylizzy
Why should you win money?: because im a rookie so i need some money to get me started
What are your strategies?: just to be friendly
Tell about your self: im sweet nice out going  like to have fun
5417 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
Name:Mitsuki
Why should you win money?:I should win teh money because people have walked all over me all my life and have made fun of me called me dumb and said that I would never make it in teh real world so this is my chance to rpove that i'm not just that girl that everyone pretendeds to not notice! i wanna be something more than that i wanna prove that i can be tough and win the money!
What are your strategies?:Well, i would just be myself! I'd be kind & caring unless someone pushed me too far! I would do my best to manipulate and controll peope and would do almost anything to keep my butt in the game! I would make and brake allinces lie maybe even cheat my way to teh top!
Tell about your self:I feel like im the only asian girl in the world living in NYC sometimes, i'm often ignored and ppl forget me a lot! I have black hair and blue eyes! I love to where short mini skirts and run around central park! When i turn 18 I plan to go to collage than move bback to teh place I was born, Kyoto!
5417 days 6 hours ago
Hollywood
Name: Hollywood
Why should you win money?: I'm new, I'm fresh, I love Craig Davidson, but not as much as the money. I'm out and hunting for the green and I am no easy competition.

What are your strategies?: I wanna shock people. "Oh you thought I was on your side? Puhlease..."
Tell about your self: I'm new here, I'm one who always is in it to win it and I can have my head in the game. Alliances are no problem, its my favorite part of the game. I like to show up and show out.
5384 days 6 hours ago
dools
Name: Dools
Why i should win money?: cause i want to be a VIP!
Strategies: U will find out
Myself: I love I Love Money and i would love to use the strategies i have learned from watching the show into this group
5383 days 12 hours ago
Roboducky
Name: Roboducky
Why should you win money?: So I can play in casting games, and hopefully start a group!
What are your strategies?: Make people trust me, then back door them.
Tell about your self: I'm very nice, but if you get on my bad side I'll be an ass to you :)
5382 days 10 hours ago
Roxstar92
Name: Roxstar
Why should you win money?: Because I Need It Really Badd :(
What are your strategies?: Smile In People Faces' But Shove The Knife In Their Backs
Tell about your self: Im 14, i like school, and soccer, and swimming, and Vh1 Is My Drug
5363 days 20 hours ago
jtotalturtle
name:jtotalturtle
why should you win monry:cause i really want to win it hehe.
what are your stradigies?: be nice and follow the rules will trying to be sneaky and win the game
tell about yourself: I'm cool and im very nice if you get to know me=D

open group

i LOVE MONEY !!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!