This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

my final words

Topic » my final words

5160 days 6 hours ago
vh1luvr15
i think the favorites in my opinion eliminated a strong player because i actually do challenges unlike some people on my tribe but what ever if they want to weaken their tribe thats fine with me cause i aint even there any more and to be honest i thought i could trust 2 of the 5 people left geuss i was wrong

so go ahead and keep weak links thats fine i dont mind that i was eliminated but your only hurting yourselfs and i think you will regret getting rid of me and karmas a bitch so itll come bite you all in the ass one way or another

bye favs tribe and survivor micronesia ill miss the both of u =')
5160 days 5 hours ago
Timster
Bye :( eliminating you was a dumb move..
5160 days 5 hours ago
jtotalturtle
Bye and i do think it was a bad move on their part wish u were still here
5159 days 22 hours ago
vh1luvr15
thanks jt i appreciate it
5159 days 13 hours ago
p0werduck
sorry man... i didn't vote for you...
5159 days 9 hours ago
vh1luvr15
i know u didnt because ur actually smart and thinking the other person i thot i cud "trust" was ilovesurvivor
5159 days 6 hours ago
ilovesurvivor101
U dont trust me unless i say im allined with u.
So you were just on the outs vh1luvr.
Me pott soccerts and power were actually playing the game while u sat around
5159 days 6 hours ago
vh1luvr15
um i played the challenge ok i didnt here pott say a thing to any one and to me it was me u and power playing because we actually comunicated while they sat around soccer played but didnt here anything about pott playing a game or any of that so dont pin it on me that i never played
5159 days 1 hour ago
p0tt34
Just because I didn't say anything doesn't mean that I didn't do the damn challenges...just shut up and get to the poderosa. kthxbai! :(
5158 days 23 hours ago
vh1luvr15
im sorry pott i really am but if im accused of not trying for my tribe then thats crazy because i did do challenges but ilovesurvivor thinks other wise but in reality i worked just as hard as the rest of u
5158 days 3 hours ago
ilovesurvivor101
EMAIL TO PONDEROSA:
DONT GIVE VH1LUVR GOOD FOOD>
THANX
5158 days ago
vh1luvr15
um ok u keep that up and sataing facts u just cant handle them suvivor

open group

Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!