This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 18

Topic » Tribal Council 18

5106 days 14 hours ago
survivor525
Welcome Dabu, here is where the 18th person will be voted out. kilikfanof2mrow, you are the only one who is voting, you are not only voting out the 18th person and final member of the jury, you are also choosing who will be going to the final 2 with you.
5106 days 6 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
i have made my decision.
5106 days 6 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
and i believe this person has been backstabbing me and my alliance for the last few rounds by voting for me.
5106 days 4 hours ago
mman23
lol cant be me i self voted 2 tribals ago
5106 days 3 hours ago
boomike
i voted timster that time
5106 days 3 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
but how bout last round. i know jtotal wasn't on during that time, and there were 3 votes for him, so only one player could have decepted me.
5106 days 2 hours ago
boomike
i told you i wanted to vote jtotal
5106 days 2 hours ago
boomike
it was my idea
5106 days 2 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
not you boo. mman.
5106 days 2 hours ago
boomike
ok :)
5106 days 2 hours ago
mman23
thats alright if he votes me off he isnt gonna win anyway
5106 days 2 hours ago
boomike
you would win too
5106 days 2 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
either way i'd prob lose, but you don't deserve it, after backstabbing alliances. i still might win.
5106 days 2 hours ago
boomike
i know a couple of people on the jury dont like me so kilik you would have a great shot
5106 days 1 hour ago
kilikfanof2mrow
that and the fact that i have a few friends on the jury is a double whammy
5105 days 11 hours ago
survivor525
Alright i have the vote, once the vote is read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately, i'll read the vote.

open group

Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!