This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Must Read Opinion Posts - 12/27/08 - 1/3/09

Topic » Must Read Opinion Posts -..

5621 days 4 hours ago
IrvinIcon
Do you have an opinion on Tengaged and want it to be featured on Tengaged Radio? Post it here, and the best a few Opinions will be discussed on Tengaged Radio Saturday January 3, 2009 @ 5:00PM EST.
Your opinion can be about anything regarding Tengaged. We ask that you try to make your opinion as interesting as possible. Good Luck.
5620 days 23 hours ago
Grayson10001
Banning:
I don't like to see anyone banned, because I believe in free speech.  However, we do have minors that are part of the community and the Terms of Service is, in large part, to protect them and the integrity of the site.  We know the rules when we sign up for Tengaged, just like we know the rules when we sign up for a game.  If you don't play by the rules, you are penalized or lose the right to play.  Tengaged is Randomize's game, therfore, we should play by his rules.
5620 days 18 hours ago
Laqueefsha
Clothing/Shop:
I pretty much hate all the clothing its all ugly.
They should definetly put more choices of clothing and also OPEN thier shop.
5620 days 15 hours ago
pepsi13
Red Noses:
A TERRIBLE asset to Tengaged. Doesn't give anyone a second chance whatsoever.....

Banning: You ban people, but then, they can just create another account. They need to follow  the rules and therefore THEN you apply red noses to all accounts to use the IP Address.
5620 days 15 hours ago
Daisy
Adults and children....a good mix?  Chris Hanson area in waiting?
5620 days 15 hours ago
metslover7675
Alisowned:
Whether she should be on this site.
5620 days ago
IrvinIcon
Please make sure you post OPINIONS. Not a sentence or a statement. For example, Grayson10001 and pepsi13.
Irvin
5619 days 23 hours ago
Daisy
::rubs hand from Irvin slapping it::

Yes, Sir.
5619 days 23 hours ago
IrvinIcon
Lol, we just need something to actually read and will be able to comment on BAY BAY. <3
5619 days 9 hours ago
Yankee1006
Well tbh I think that all the people with red noses should automatically be banned
5619 days 3 hours ago
Frozen
felt like wirting someting so i am, just tinking bout silent players. Like the players who only talk to certain people and ignore the rest, just like to get it out there that its rude and stuck up, dont ignore people and actually talk you wont get any where if you dont
5619 days 3 hours ago
Nutmeg
Hmm.
People who neg when they think no one is looking even though it's really obvious, and then neg in the last few minutes/seconds of the game and somehow end up winning! D:
Negging in itself maybe needs to be refined somehow, or limited.. I mean, I know if you neg too much you can get evicted from the game and such, but still.
5619 days 1 hour ago
Conceite
Negging Blogs:
I think negging blogs is just incredibly pointless. I have blogs that get negged for no reason, and it's really frustrating. Why would you neg a blog if it didnt have any reason to be negged? I think that is just dumb. Unless it says something bad about you or one of your friends, people shouldnt neg a blog.
5619 days ago
metslover7675
WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT ALISOWNED lmao
5618 days 19 hours ago
josiahbjorke
this site need a search engine, bad!

open group

Tengaged Radio

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!