This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hosts Needed

Topic » Hosts Needed

5626 days ago
josiahbjorke
I am looking for 2 Hosts who will take this seriously, and not just to come on and screw around. If you're shy, or afraid of your own voice, please don't apply.
Name:josiahbjorke (Josiah Bjorke)
Sex:Male
TimeZone:Pacific Standard, Western
Availability:3PM-2AM
What You Will Bring To The Show: have been acting since I was 16, being raised in no real place, we always moved around quite a bit, I have had lots of experience with people.
Experience:My uncle, has a radio show, in Portland Oregon, I have been A guest host A-Lot this in this past year. Had a Radio program at Oregon State, the college I went to.
Why You  Should Be A Host: I can handle people really well, and I have a voice meant for radio, and I want to be in on  this once in a life time experience.
5621 days 16 hours ago
kpelletier09
Name: KPelletier09 (Katie)
Sex: Female
TimeZone: EST
Availability: Evenings!
What You Will Bring To The Show: FUN AND EXCITEMENT! :D
Experience: Radio Communication class, Journalism class, going to college for Broadcast Journalism and Communications
Why You  Should Be A Host: I have a great personality, and I love to make things fun. I also know when to take things seriously. I have a lot of experience and a great voice, and I am really hardworking! :D
5621 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
irvin i love the little blogtalk radio thing you added!
5621 days 16 hours ago
IrvinIcon
Actually, Randomize did. Which is even more epic. XD
5621 days 15 hours ago
tyleror
yeah i figured he might have since we cant do things like that yet
5620 days 11 hours ago
Genevere
what blogtalk radio?

open group

Tengaged Radio

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!