This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Leg 7

5597 days 22 hours ago
swatza
This one is worth Double the points. Submit your top Score. Beat my score for 1.0 Bonus point. Mail me a screenie of your score. Thank you and good luck..

Beat this for bonus
http://www.jetScreenshot.com/demo/20090119-xr9-218kb.jpg

Play here
http://www.miniclip.com/games/stunt-pilot/en/
5597 days 22 hours ago
hexylia
da-da-daaaaa
5597 days 22 hours ago
hexylia
is that 5775?
5597 days 21 hours ago
swatza
5596 days 20 hours ago
TheCinera
heh, this is really really hard
5596 days 13 hours ago
hexylia
are cinera adn i the only 2 to have done this leg?
5596 days 3 hours ago
TheCinera
I haven't completed it yet...but I will sometime today.
5595 days 18 hours ago
hexylia
....oh
5595 days 4 hours ago
hexylia
*jeopardy music*
5594 days 23 hours ago
TheCinera
I'm going to have to pass on this leg, cause I can barely beat the first level.  Hopefully next leg will be easier.
5594 days 19 hours ago
hexylia
i wish the people who do the legs would at least post SOMETHING *cough*
5594 days 17 hours ago
swatza
It would make the game easier for me if people replyed.. I think I may have to change season 2 format.. make it a race with just web searches for stuff I guess. and tengaged trivia.
5594 days 17 hours ago
hexylia
yea -_- cuz i pmed everyone and 2 people responded saying they had done it so that means at least 3 people have done it and cinera says he skips even tho he could just send in his score adn still finish like 4th
5594 days 14 hours ago
swatza
well I will try to post tommorrow.. DO you all think I should make the next round the last round? I wish it could have gone better.. Looks like Hex will win anyways
5594 days 13 hours ago
hexylia
well i have enjoyed each and every round through and through, the legs were great the inactivity was not -__-
if you feel as if the legs leg shoudl eb teh last so be it btu ill go till teh very end weather it be teh next or 2677893 legs from now.
hehe, was there any doubt tho?
5593 days 20 hours ago
TheCinera
I think having too many games kinda dulled down the game a little bit.  I liked the Trivia and Google searches.

open group

SWATZAs Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!