This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Leg 9

5572 days 1 hour ago
swatza
* Twist * This is a new points format. This could change the game and we could have a new number 1 player.. This challenge may be harder and a little bit longer. This is your chance to prove yourself in this game like Hex has been doing time and time again. But do you have what it takes to knock off Hexylia? Good Luck and enjoy!

Challenge 1: Do your Research and find out what type of music and or band that I like, Please post 1 Youtube video in this forum.

Challenge 2: Write a Blog about anything in public and get it to 30 points. Get your friends to help you if you want. Send me a Screen Shot when you have 30 or more.

The Points format might be hard to understand.. Sorry. But I will be fair :). This format is inspired by imxrated Blog games.

Points for when you hand in your answers..

1. 60 points
2. 50 points
3. 40 points
4. 30 points
5. 20 points
6. 10 points

Those points are automatic no matter how  you do in challenge 1 or 2 ( challenge 2 must be completed.. If you can not post a screen shot of your blog mail me right away.

Challenge 1 Points

I will mark the score out of 30 on how much I like the video.. Example: If I hate the Video 0-10, If I like the video, 10-20. If I love the video 20-30.

Challenge 2 Points

Must be completed..

Additional 10 points will be added if you get to 30.

Bonus: If your blog can get to 60 Points you will receive a additional 10 bonus points.. you may only send in 1 screen shot or mail :)
5572 days 1 hour ago
Buddyalc
This sounds complicated :o
5572 days 1 hour ago
swatza
just complete challenge 1 and 2 please.. I will worry about the points.. I will be fair don't worry
5572 days 1 hour ago
Buddyalc
okay, how do we know for #1? xD
5572 days 1 hour ago
imxrated93
I am done with the BLOGGING part :D
5572 days 1 hour ago
imxrated93
From his friends and also by checking out his games! :)
5572 days 1 hour ago
Buddyalc
okay I will find it out! mwhhaahaha
5572 days 1 hour ago
hexylia
oh crap
5572 days ago
TheCinera
how do you embed YouTube Vids here?
5572 days ago
hexylia
omg this really sucks
5572 days ago
TheCinera
Part 1:
(American idiot by Green day)

Part 2: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/TheCinera/points.png
5572 days ago
hexylia
crap how you know he liked green day?
5572 days ago
hexylia
wait hes Canadian! what do Canadian people like 0.o bacon?
5572 days ago
TheCinera
I love Bacon!
5572 days ago
hexylia
alright i dont care who you are this song rocks.. adn its teh REAL music video :D

part 2: SENT to you like you said to
5571 days 23 hours ago
Buddyalc
oh, I didn't know we were supposed to post them here. I PMed him lolz
heere was my video:

open group

SWATZAs Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!