This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury and Winner

Topic » Jury and Winner

5536 days ago
TelekinesisBoy
Jury Voters:
Patrick
Jermin
Chimpokemon

Winner:
Boyg
or
Tommyg
5536 days ago
TelekinesisBoy
Jury, ask any question to the final 2 you want before pming me your vote for the winner
5535 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119
My question to tommy is why after I saved you from what would have been your eviction and after we evicted patrick did you backstabb me? ;-P
5535 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
no i did not. the plan was to vote out candii. but, since i ended up not using veto, i got outnumbered.
5535 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
5535 days 18 hours ago
Jermin119
hmm.... Interesting........
when are votes due?
5535 days 18 hours ago
TelekinesisBoy
By tomorrow
5535 days 17 hours ago
Jermin119
ok well as of now løl tommy you have my vote
wøw didn't expect boygenius to do this wøw :-)
boy why'd you vote me out after you made me evict patrick?
5535 days 17 hours ago
boygenius2010
Jermin the main reason I voted you out is because remember in Survivor: Siberia I was responsible for your eviction. In this game I never expected us to be allies and I had to get you before you got me. Maybe you wouldn't have come after me but at the time thats what I thought. Another reason for me voting you out is because you saved Tommy with the veto and I felt that maybe you'd make him feel like he owed you something and you guys would become close and get me out. I know my mind works nonstop and I think of crazy scenarios but I had to place myself in a position where I would most definitely be in the final 2. And you say that I MADE you evict Patrick? Well if thats the case, that makes me some sort of Puppetmaster and more deserving to win this game. I played the game strategically and I don't think Tommy could say the same.
5535 days 16 hours ago
boygenius2010
I was gonna lie my way through this jury discussion but I don't want to win or lose by default. So to everyone on the jury, I'm the reason you're sitting there.
-
Patrick: I planned your eviction although it was nothing personal. You were a strong competitor and you were winning a lot of competitions and even though we were close, you had to go. I'm really sorry because you have no idea about it. Hopefully we're still cool after you read this.
-
Jermin: As I said before, I never expected us to be allies in the first place. I was gonna come after you even when we were still in pairs. I thought you were gonna want revenge from Survivor so I lied to Tommy that I would vote out Candii so he wouldn't save you with the veto. And Tommy I was kinda behind the whole time limit when you had veto. I thought you would use it so I rushed Tele. Jermin I'm sorry things turned out that way. I consider us friends but maybe we shouldn't play in another one of these together.
-
Chimpokemon: Ole buddy ole pal, I was most loyal to you in this game but I have to confess. I campaigned to Tommy to evict you first because I knew you wouldn't evict me. If it wasn't for me wanting to save myself, I never would have done that. I'm sorry and I hope you understand. We were the ultimate, longest lasting couple in the game.
-
I'm pretty sure all of you are pissed off at me but don't base your vote on that. Base your vote on who you think played a better game and who made moves to get to this point. Tommy and I both competitions. But who had the better strategy? I bet all of you on the jury felt that I would never betray, and thats how I needed you to feel so you wouldn't come after me.
-
I'll respect whatever decision you guys make and no hard feelings. It was just a game :)
5535 days 14 hours ago
Jermin119
Oh hell naw! Part of this game is friendship u betrayed me I thought you were my friend for real dude! For real. I dont even remember survivor siberia dude! I added you to my list, my friends and plussed ur blogs! Ur wicked and evil I respect your game play but not u as a person. I will forgive u but it will take time and lots of it. Well your off my list and I hope u dont win not cause of what you did or bad gameplay w/e -_- I dont like ugly and I sure dont want ugly to win. Everyone please vote for tommy he ain't ugly!
5535 days 13 hours ago
boygenius2010
Woah You Mad HuH?
5535 days 13 hours ago
boygenius2010
But seriously guys no hard feeling, I was just making things interesting. I accomplished my goal, which was to get to Final 2. Good luck Tommy.
5535 days 5 hours ago
Patrick0323
Well, do to what happened recently, and by what has been said, I know who my vote is going to!
5535 days ago
tommyg
who patrick?
5534 days 21 hours ago
TelekinesisBoy
We have a winner! CONGRATS!

open group

[Under Construction]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!