This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 4 Executive's Office

Topic » Task 4 Executive's Office

5537 days 18 hours ago
Alyssa
kaden_ryan, Iamben, and DarkKnight have been selected by the Judges to go to the Executive's Office.
Please vote one of them out.
5537 days 18 hours ago
IamBen22
*deep breath* omg my dream could be over soon, please don't evict me guys.
5537 days 18 hours ago
IamBen22
Ok everyone Darkknight should seriously go, he didn't even submit an entry! which means he didn't even try! so now me and Kaden, the two models who did try and submit something are up WTF?! how does that work.
5537 days 18 hours ago
Alyssa
The judges felt that their was some controversey between you and kaden, and we wanted to air it out.
5537 days 18 hours ago
IamBen22
me and Kaden have sorted it out now, but seriously this is really unfair, we tried our best, and now we are at risk of leaving, maybe if I stay, next task I won't do it, than I'll be safe. Yes thats sarcasm, but sorry I'm just upset, my dream is probably going to be taken away from me.
5537 days 18 hours ago
DarkKnight
yes i did wtf i amben
5537 days 18 hours ago
DarkKnight
screw u i vote off iamben see they had a contreversy and i did submit something
5537 days 18 hours ago
jimmyemery
iamben
5537 days 18 hours ago
IamBen22
well even that DarkKnight! we're the ones that submitted something and we're the ones that are up shouldn't we be spared, all those people that didn't do it imxrated and kpetellier <3 nothing against em are safe!. not fair!.
5537 days 18 hours ago
IamBen22
** CORRECTION imxrated did submit something. but no one got a say kaden just sumbitted hers.
5537 days 17 hours ago
Haskova
Iamben
5537 days 16 hours ago
Ryouseiken
Crap dunno who to vote off. However, despite the whole thing between Ben and kaden, I /did/ look into Team Models' thread and saw no posts from DarkKnight, which led me to my decision in suggesting him for the Executive's Office. He probably sent his submission to Alyssa+Vindication via mail but in the end I didn't see that said transition.

That being said, I'm voting DarkKnight off since I'm one of the ones who first nom'd him, and not planning on changing my stance on the subject just because of a little heat between the nominees. That, and Ben 'did' work on banners alongside his team.
5537 days 16 hours ago
IamBen22
thank Ryouseiken, Haskova, not suprising I'm a threat to you <3.
5537 days 16 hours ago
IamBen22
2 to 1.
5537 days 13 hours ago
joeyjones
Kaden_ryan

i know the other two a lot and are my good friends, sorry
5537 days 12 hours ago
IamBen22
thank you very much guys <3.

open group

I Wanna Be Famous!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!