This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Assignment 2: Love

Topic » Assignment 2: Love

5132 days 1 hour ago
p0tt34
analieghbrie
I like this photo alot!  It shows love and the true meaning of someone who is in love and so glad to see his girl at long last.

GoAlexandra
I like this photo because of the scenery and background.  However, I don't feel the warmth or total connection between the two.  I see something there, but not a full on romantic interest quite yet.

TripleXXX
Interesting take...I love the whole aspect of lost love and possible jealousy.  Very nice this week!

gxvgxv94
This isn't appealing to me.  I mean, I like the contrast, but then again, I don't feel the connection between he two.

Jermin119
I love the direction you took with this...it's ugly but its the good ugly...like how you have arguments in a relationship but it shouldn't break up the love.

cwustu89
I do see it...but I see more of the guy protecting his girl by looking intimidating and the girl looking scared afraid of what may happen.  It's not a bad photo, but not one of the top.

noraw6842
I don't see comforting here...I see more like she's ashamed of something that he's comfronting her about.  I dunno though.  it seems a bit off to me really.

britishboiii00
I like this photo...it does show a nice couple having a laugh on a warm, summer day.  Great job!

cassie_xo
Very nice!  A wedding shot!  I do love this photo because it does show the intimate moment perfectly!  Nice job!

dawnmicd
Great job with the connection.  Though the size feels a bit awkward, I do love the photo itself.  Nice job!   I did get scared for you because of your photo not showing up the first time.

Presumed
I like this photo.  Very nice with the color splash!  I love that the umbrella is kind of hiding their intimate moment.

xbeckywxx
Once again I don't feel the connection between the couple.  In fact, the girl's face is one of scared or uneasiness, not wonder.

MelloJello
Very nice with the love.  I also love the black and white of the photo.  I totally love the great connection of the couple!  Nice job!
5132 days ago
dawnmicd
ya i was mad about it but rule number 1 in modeling, no excuses!  thx!
5131 days 23 hours ago
GoAlexandra
Thank you judges :)

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!