This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Assignment 4: The Results

Topic » Assignment 4: The Results

5103 days 15 hours ago
cassie_xo
Saw that coming.  I know I struggled these past two weeks.  I'm really trying to get better but I understand your choice, if I have to be eliminated.  I really hope I get the chance to stay and try and be better but I would just like to thank you for the opportunity to play! 
Good luck dawnmicd
5103 days 14 hours ago
connorthomson
easy decision i have to eliminate cassie because i think dawns done a lot better
5103 days 14 hours ago
Nakomis
This was a tough decision. Both of you were pretty close for me this week. I decided to go back and look at your previous assignments as well. I was reminded of some good submissions, and some that were not so good. With all of that information, I have decided to vote to eliminate cassie_xo.
5103 days 14 hours ago
Emma
I think this is a tough one for me. On one hand we have dawnmicd, who in my opinion gave a very strong photo for the first assignment, but since then the quality has deteriorated. But, I think in this instance, I have to eliminate cassie_xo.
5103 days 14 hours ago
Emma
With a majority vote, cassie_xo has been eliminated.
5103 days 12 hours ago
GoAlexandra
Thanks judges :)
5103 days 11 hours ago
dawnmicd
whew.  thx so much!
5103 days 10 hours ago
p0tt34
I probably would have eliminated cassie_xo as well.

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!