This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Assignment 5: Animal

Topic » Assignment 5: Animal

5094 days 8 hours ago
Emma
For this assignment, you must submit a high-fashion photo that includes an animal.

Good luck!
5094 days 8 hours ago
TripleXXX
Once again, I am giving this picture my everything. The picture screams out HOT! SNAKE?. Yup, this high end super model is taking full control of this snake. Her face is so beautiful, and her skin tone matches so well with the   very long snake. The first time I saw this picture, all I can think about was a modern Eve from Adam and Eve. Fierce and Classy. :)!!! They say you can actually model, when you can bare it all off. And this chick just did with a snake.

http://mulley.net/2007images/SnakesAlive1.jpg
5094 days 8 hours ago
cwustu89
I just was really drawn to this picture.... As I was going through I saw it and was like okay this would be a good fall back picture but the entire time I was looking at other photos I just kept thinking about this one. I love how it's so simple and how she seems to be smiling without the actual smile gracing her lips.

http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/people/fashion/?q=animal&order=9&offset=120#/d27qqmr
5094 days 7 hours ago
britishboiii00
It shows unique expressions on the girls face and the horses calm mind eating brings the picture to a whole... i hope you enjoy

http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=78532_Someone_Like_You_7._122_1095lo.jpg
5094 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
What whaaaa Jermin here what it do so um yeah high fashion with an animal... my animal is a dead bird :/
                        Ms. Guiness gives tha business in this high fashion photo what more could you ask for
From the outfit, to the accessories to her pose uuuuusssp! now exhale.
                                                                                                               I love being different :)

http://i46.tinypic.com/2j3fho4.jpg
5094 days 3 hours ago
gxvgxv94
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kymu4zcQET1qzxhoso1_400.jpg

I chose this photo because of it's simplicity and beauty. The model looks very sweet and innocent, and her facial features look beautiful. Also, the butterflies on her eyelashes complement her very well.
5093 days 23 hours ago
GoAlexandra
http://www.marshu.com/articles/images-website/articles/americas-next-top-model/antm-americas-next-top-model-1-adrianne/americas-next-top-model-1-shannon-snake-photo.jpg
I chose this photo because the model uses the animal (a snake) in a way that works with the hair and outfit almost as if she's selling the animal and manages to keep a fierce face while doing so.
5093 days 20 hours ago
gxvgxv94
lol the snake pics seem 2 b pretty popular!!!!
5093 days 17 hours ago
xbeckywxx
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3553/3409202334_03c503db92.jpg
i chose this picture because i love dogs, the model looks fierce and shows she has the dog under her control but is still highfashion :)
5093 days ago
Nakomis
Presumed did not submit so he has received 9th.

The judges will now work on their critiques.
5092 days 23 hours ago
gxvgxv94
omg now 2 people have gotten kicked out for not posting their pic! but anyways, grats to every1 on final 8!!! :)
5092 days 9 hours ago
connorthomson
Triple xxx- I absolutely love it definitely one of my favourites the colours especially the snake just blends in with the model and it looks stunning love it !

Cwustu- im not really keen on it actually I must say, I like it but I don’t like the fact its black and white I don’t think it was the right picture to have that blend of colour good attempt though! But not my favourite.

British- Again im not too keen on it it’s really boring it doesn’t give me any sense of excitement or mysteriousness im not too keen im afraid!

Jermin- I love it! I think its brilliant the animal is definitely the main focus point in my opinion completely matching the criteria and it is really one of my favourites this round and I love how its different I do like risk taking.

Mellojello- I think its a bit safe not the best most definitely not the worst but I’d like you if you stay next time which I think you will to take a risk and wow us because I don’t think you have impressed me completely like others have.

Gxv- quality wise fantastic criteria wise well not so good, I love the model she looks sweet innocent mysterious its fantastic definitely not boring like some however I guess it does include an animal as the butterflies but in my opinion it isn’t the main part to the picture which was what I was personally looking for.

GoAlexandra- im actually really disappointed youve wowed me and the other judges the last few rounds but this definitely one of your bests and I personally didn’t like it I thought youve played it safe! Which for you who has wowed us is disappointing sorry! The colours I love it isn’t high quality too me either.

Becky- the model looks really pasty actually again like a few pictures im bored by it its not interesting Im not excited by it theres no mysteriousness there its not really high quality like mello you haven’t really wowed us yet and your playing it safe so if you stay next round like mello take a risk!
5092 days 1 hour ago
Nakomis
TripleXXX – I like this picture because it is very streamlined. The only things in the shot are the model and the snake. That’s it. The cleanness pleases me and I prefer simple shots to chaotic ones. However, some things in your description confuse me. I think you’re good and choosing shots, but when you try to articulate why you chose them, some things don’t make sense. This is a picture of a completely naked woman with her hand on her breast, so I don’t see why the word “classy” would come to mind. Also, the snake in the Adam and Eve story got the better of Eve, not the other way around like in this shot where the model is very strong and has commanding control over the animal.

cwustu89 – First off, the black and white effect on this photo works well, so that is one thing I like. The model’s face is strong but at the same time innocent and weak, which is interesting and it draws me in. The dog is cute and has the same type of lost look that the model portrays.

britishboiii00 – I’m very underwhelmed by this shot actually. Some shots can get away with having a somewhat calm and sleepy feel, but this one can’t. I am bored by it and I am left looking for the drama. The black and white of this shot doesn’t work for me. However, the model’s face is interesting and it helps keep this shot from being completely horrible.

Jermin119 – This photo is probably the best representation of your style so far. The “weird” shines through but in a good way. The fact that your animal is dead is such a creative idea. I think the only thing holding this photo back is the model’s face. I wish I could have seen her head turned the other way so it was facing the camera.

MelloJello – This was really safe and boring to me. It’s ANTM, which basically translates to “decent modeling with no wow factor” in my book. I know you weren’t copying from TripleXXX’s idea of using the snake. However, if I saw that another contestant had used my animal first, I would change it anyway so that I maintain my originality. I think it’s a very heavy shot as well. The darkness of her hair, make-up, and the snake’s skin is too much for me.

gxvgxv94 – I like this shot, and I wanted to be able to put it high on my rank list. However, I don’t think that two butterfly wing eye pieces constitute as an animal. The face is soft and the hand on the hair gives a beautiful feel. However, the lack of a true animal element holds the shot back.

GoAlexandra – This is probably the most disappointing shot so far in the competition. I was let down by some of the photos I looked at before yours, and I was looking forward to yours because I knew you’d deliver a solid shot. I was disappointed. This shot has too much warmth. Everything is a gold, brown, or tan, and I am left wanting some gray or blue or anything other than an earth tone. Also, the snake is completely lost in the mess of brown hair and gold foil.

xbeckywxx – This photo was so intriguing! The model reminded me of the devil, but not in a bad way. Her bone structure and facial features are so disturbing, but in a way that makes me just want to keep looking at it. My only criticism is that the extreme interest of the face draws your attention completely away from the dog, so it really doesn’t even have a reason for being there.
5090 days 22 hours ago
p0tt34
TripleXXX - Interesting choice being that it's a snake.  I think it's a tad boring to be honest, but it does bring a bit of devilish theme to the whole photo.  Not bad.

cwustu89 - I like the interesting pose, but it feels a bit too candid.

britishboiii00 - Nicely done on the high fashion of the photograph!  Very nicely done!  I love how she has a bit of a feeling like "Am I doing this right?"  Very nice job!

Jermin119 - Oh, very nicely done!  I love how youwent out of the box.  I love how the model epoitomized the bird.  Very, very nicely done!

MelloJello - Interesting photograph.  I love how the skin almost seems reptilian, like the snake.  I also love the eyes.  Nice job!

gxvgxv94 - I almost missed the butterflies...however, it seems that it's not really a butterfly, just decorations that look like a butterfly's wing.

GoAlexandra - Hmm...snake is the pet of the day I see...I'm not a fan of this or some reason.  It could be the pissed off look in her face.  Not sure.

xbeckywxx - This is actually cute...and I love the model's fierce eyes like she's saying....'Back off, he's mine'
5090 days 13 hours ago
Emma
TripleXXX – I’m much on the same page with Nakomis on this, I think standalone it’s a great shot, but your description slightly obscures this, but other than that, you’ve done a good job.

cwustu89 – I think this is one of the strongest shots in the assignment. I love the simple and slightly bohemian feel to the photo, which is reflected in the model’s facial expression. The dog is also adorable!

britishboiii00 – I’m not amazed by this I’m afraid. The model seems a tad vacant in this, and if I’m completely honest, I think I prefer the horse in this shot to the model.

Jermin119 – This is a bit strange... but I love it! Very unusual, very eccentric –both through the fashion and the bird (though I am slightly terrified of birds). I wish I could see more of the model’s face, but this is outstanding.

MelloJello – This is underwhelming and actually quite dull in my opinion. It doesn’t really evoke any emotion from me whatsoever. You’re going to need to step it up if you want to challenge for the title.

gxvgxv94 – Yes this shot is very simplistic and very pretty, and it kinda reminds me of an indie singer’s album cover, but it doesn’t fulfil the assignment, I’m afraid.

GoAlexandra – I think this is one of my least favourite shots of the bunch, and probably the most underwhelming. It’s not very original and the erratic hair and attire detracts from the snake in the photo.

xbeckywxx – I have to agree with the others, this is very interesting, almost like an interaction between good and evil. I think although a dog is a very common animal, this is very out of the box and I personally think it’s one of your strongest photos in the competition.

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!