This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Assignment 6: Colour

Topic » Assignment 6: Colour

5088 days 16 hours ago
connorthomson
British- the colour green has the connotations of nature and all that and in that photo I think its great the way the models in the nature with all the green trees its beautiful it really is I really like this one!

Gxvgxv – red is probably the easiest colour connotations of romance/death for me im not seeing any of connotations of the colour it is a fantastic pose however I wouldn’t used a more interesting picture it is a bit boring but its ok

Becky- pink is one of the tougher colours in my opinion got to be a bit girly however I don’t feel that from that shot and im not too keen at all to be honest and I think it was a bit safe take more of a risk I like risk taking.

Cwustu- I absolutely love it totally agree the connotations of white innocence and purity totally seen in that photo absolutely fantastic and im very pleased you didn’t go on the first week and glad you took a risk

Jermin- I really don’t get it, its not very interesting just someone holding up a few cup cakes very random if im honest definitely not a fan jermin

Triplexxx- unfortunately it really doesn’t say wow to me its a bit too safe and im used to you taking big risks which is what I enjoy about you go back to that!

Goalexandra- I absolutely love that totally agree with what emma says although the yellow isn’t physically in the photo it is still the dominant colour and it is absolutely fantastic very very happy I kept you in
5088 days 16 hours ago
GoAlexandra
Thanks sooooo much judges :D
5087 days 23 hours ago
Emma
As p0tt34 has been banned, for the foreseeable future there will only be four judges. In the event of a tie in the judges elimination votes, the contestant with the lower overall score for the assignment will be eliminated.
5087 days 17 hours ago
Nakomis
This round had some excellent submissions. I am happy to see that you all have recovered from last round’s bland performance, and I’m also happy to see that some of you are really trying to prove yourselves to the judges.

britishboiii00 – This shot has nice modeling, a nice setting, and a nice representation of theme. However, niceness isn’t going to cut it this far into the competition. Half of the contestants who started this competition are now gone. I think you need to step it up from this shot if you want to make it to the end.

gxvgxv94 – This is definitely one of the more original and creative shots of the cycle so far. I like your representation of theme a lot, and the grey hair is another unique touch. Once again, I will say that I do enjoy simple shots. The model, a plain background, and one other exciting element (in this case the hair and red paint) is all I need. I hope to see more creativity and originality from you in the future.

xbeckywxx – I had pink last cycle during the color challenge, I never came across this shot. I’m glad you did! I think it’s outstanding. There is really nothing wrong with this photo: the hair, dress, background, face, and body language are all spectacular.

cwustu89 – I definitely understand and appreciate your interpretation of the photograph. I enjoyed reading something that wasn’t just “This is so beautiful and amazing,” but instead something meaningful. I love the dress and how she is somewhat drowning in fabric, and the facial expression speaks strongly as well.

Jermin119 – I was kind of confused about whether or not you know who Tyra Banks is. She is a supermodel and the creator of America’s Next Top Model, which all of the other modeling competition shows are based on. As far as the photo goes, I wasn’t wowed. I thought the shot was creative and interesting, but it wasn’t amazing and the representation of theme wasn’t too apparent. I would have thought this came from a pastry themed round. You have had good shots during the last few rounds, and I hope to see more of that next time.

TripleXXX – Honestly, I did not like this shot. The ANTM elegant couple shots are boring and I’ve seen enough of them to be underwhelmed by this. After you gave that snake photo last round, I thought you had finally outgrown the ANTM shots…but that was incorrect. I have nothing else to say other than you need to go more high fashion if you want to have a chance of staying in this competition until the end.

GoAlexandra – I enjoyed your interpretation of theme and I thought that the hair coming out looked somewhat like the sun’s rays. I think you needed to recover from last round and produce an amazing shot. This fell in the middle for me. You are on your way to the top again and this seemed like a stepping stone. The face of the model seemed somewhat strange to me but overall it is a decent shot.

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!