This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Assignment 6: The Results

Topic » Assignment 6: The Results

5087 days 11 hours ago
Emma
Seven contestants stand before me, but only six can continue in the hopes of winning the second cycle of Next Top Model.

The first name I call, has performed best on this assignment and will have their picture displayed in the group.

The first contestant through is...
5087 days 11 hours ago
Emma
CWUSTU89!

Congratulations, the judges have decided that your photo was the best of the bunch and it will be displayed in the group.

Now, in no particular order, the second contestant through to the next round is...
5087 days 11 hours ago
Emma
XBECKYWXX!

The third contestant through is...
5087 days 11 hours ago
Emma
GOALEXANDRA!

The fourth contestant through to the next round is...
5087 days 11 hours ago
Emma
BRITISHBOIII00!

The fifth, and final contestant with a guaranteed place in the next round is...
5087 days 11 hours ago
cwustu89
Yay... I'm doing a happy dance in my seat... Thanks judges!
5087 days 11 hours ago
Emma
GXVGXV94!

Which means TRIPLEXXX and JERMIN119 have found themselves in the bottom two. The four judges must now decide which of these contestants they wish to eliminate. In the case of a tie, we will refer back to the standings from THIS assignment to determine who will be eliminated.
5087 days 11 hours ago
Emma
This is probably the toughest decision so far in the competition, as both have produced some quality submissions in the past few assignments. When I look at this competition as a whole, it seems as if one of these contestants is trying harder to stand out, and produce some top quality pictures whilst the other tends to use NTM shots very often, so with that in mind, including my thoughts on this assignment, I am going to eliminate TripleXXX.
5087 days 10 hours ago
Nakomis
I agree with Emma that this is the most difficult vote so far. If this had been assignment 3, I would've voted Jermin119 out with no hesitation. However, he has really improved over the last few rounds and I like his sense of fashion and style better than TripleXXX's. I don't know where TripleXXX's head is at, but he just doesn't listen to us when we say not to use ANTM photos. TripleXXX has coasted around the middle of the pack in my opinion, but Jermin119 has taken risks and dared to go outside of the box. With that being said, I have decided to eliminate TripleXXX.
5087 days 10 hours ago
TripleXXX
wow.
5087 days 10 hours ago
TripleXXX
to defend my pic, i'll stand by it. its one of the best photos, i chose.
5087 days 8 hours ago
connorthomson
COMPLETELY DISAGREE with nakomis Triple xxx has taken loads of risks and never played it safe and im going to eliminate jermin because like i always do im going on who i think has a chance too win and i think triple xxx has a better chance so eliminating jermin
5087 days 8 hours ago
Jermin119
thanks connor luvsit
5087 days 7 hours ago
GoAlexandra
Thanks so much judges :)
5086 days 19 hours ago
TripleXXX
<3 thanks connor.
5086 days 11 hours ago
cwustu89
So I take it we're waiting on anthony2011class?

open group

Next Top Model: Cycle 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!